3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
the state decay every night was anoying as hell, impossible to even level up in stats, was that reduced or anything ?
because of it tbh i stoped playing it :/

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Could you make a clothing set like this for Lily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It doesn't need to be too detailed though.
1649628236384.png 1649628252547.png
Ok so since the idea came here, I'm here to inform you guys:
I tried the idea, but the issue is that the public sex skill and cat animation would change to default clothing.

Since I won't make like 8 variations of these sprites, and more are coming, unless I come up with a solution, I don't think I'm gonna add this feature.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Personally, as far as outfits go, I'm fine with no customization and any changes being context-sensitive (like the sluttier outfit already in the game or the maid dress when working at the apartments.) Game doesn't need more complications/variables, especially at this point.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 1750709 View attachment 1750710
Ok so since the idea came here, I'm here to inform you guys:
I tried the idea, but the issue is that the public sex skill and cat animation would change to default clothing.

Since I won't make like 8 variations of these sprites, and more are coming, unless I come up with a solution, I don't think I'm gonna add this feature.
Im not sure if this was discussed yet or not but how about relegating that work to modders? It could take a lot of work off your shoulders if things like cloth customization is with some instructions are released to the public to do while you concentrate on the actual game functions that are priority.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Im not sure if this was discussed yet or not but how about relegating that work to modders? It could take a lot of work off your shoulders if things like cloth customization is with some instructions are released to the public to do while you concentrate on the actual game functions that are priority.
Ehh... I doubt there's ENOUGH interest for people to do mods for it, or at least enough for me to do mod support. If you see my Patreon numbers, I doubt I have a big audience, so doing stuff for mods would be a waste of time.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
#1: New update, itch.io
#2: At my discord we came up with a solution to the alternate outfits problem I'll see what I can put on in the game.

Reactions: ilmncsm

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
Latest Changelog (05.08.22)on Itch.io:

Bunnygirl Succubus 0.0.13.0 and 0.0.14.0 changelog

Version [0.0.13.0]

-Buffed/Nerfed Stress gains/losses depending on Mood.

Specifics: When mood >75 removed -0.2 off the multiplier, when mood <25, +0.2 added

-Added Wardrobe

Added Whore outfit

Added BDSM outfit

Added naked versions of public sex sprites when using any outfit other than the default

-Added wardrobe to Save/Load

-Added cumming animation to fuckmachine event in camgirl job

-Added technical issues event

-Added Lily tired animation to the camgirl job

-Added Gia F. Simone to the credits

-Added St. Nicholas hospital entrance room

-Spa should now use Floored values for stress melted away.

-Changed text on 2nd option from "relaxed on a sauna" to "relaxed with a massage"

-Added new animation to it too

Version [0.0.14.0]

-Hayley has a new sprite in the dreamverse.

-Lucy's drinking has been added.

-First Street Cable has been fixed

-Male crowds have been added, with code and sprite

-Female crowds now have a lesbian public scene

-Added new encore to Lily cuckqueen BDSM scene.

-Fixed bug where Lily didn't start masturbating when using the seducing public sex skill.

-Added lesbian public sex sprite

-Fixed bug where sleeping with Lucy may give you floating values in your money

-Added Male conversations to the game

-Added hospital interior

-Edited sprite Sidefuck_Cam1, Sidefuck_Cam2, Sidefuck_Cam3.

-Fixed clocks

-Added Clock to hospital interior

-Added Clock to BDSM Mansion Floor 2

-Added Fast Travel Option to Lace Street

-Fixed bug where using Rest wouldn't change clock hours.

-Reworked GUI a bit.

Reactions: Striff and Art_One

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
---------------------------
Bunnygirl Succubus
Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x8007000e

Call: GR_D3D_Device->CreateTexture2D at line 465 in file \TexturesM.cpp
ОК

Oct 20, 2021
Mod support would be really cool. Even if only a few people create and implement some outfits or something it's a win over time. The simplest way would be if you just publish the project data for gamemaker and then just people work on it and send you the changed things or something, unless mod support is simple to integrate into gamemaker, I don't know?

Reactions: tester72

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Mod support would be really cool. Even if only a few people create and implement some outfits or something it's a win over time. The simplest way would be if you just publish the project data for gamemaker and then just people work on it and send you the changed things or something, unless mod support is simple to integrate into gamemaker, I don't know?
Soo many games could use mod support in general, a bit more fun added has literally never hurt anyone and if someone doubts the value of mods i just point at Skyrim.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes