3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
OK, I did it:

there's 0.0.6.1, rent was reduced to 30, and the stat decay flag has been removed (however on the offchance that the flag still triggers, the stat decay will be 0).

there isn't new content, just some nerfs/buffs and bugfixes.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Alright fine, the nerfs for the stat decay would come on 0.0.8.0 (free version is 0.0.6.0, paid is on 0.0.7.0, and I just got the news this patch), which would be 1.75 months/7 weeks from now, so I'm removing the main bulk of contents from 0.7.0.0 and 0.8.0.0 (as I won't like... screw over my Patreons that paid this month) and make a quickfix 0.0.6.1 version, however poll results from my Patreon are telling the game is balanced fine, so in the future I would like if everyone could participate to give me better feedback.
Thanks a lot.

Please dont understand me wrong. I love chalanging games and I have 0 problems with the rent beeing 100 gold each day for example. Its easy to manage as even just grinding sign waver 4 times every 2 days makes more money than you lose (and it scales with better stats)

But I did have huge problems with the stat loss once it kicked in. Maybe the people that rate the pols on patreon dont play until the lust loss kicks in? as it comes only after quite some time...
but as I said, I just didnt see any way at all on how to keep playing the game without a nerf to these lust losses. In my game, I grinded about 200 BJ, 100 vag and 100 anal but since I lost a huge ammount of skill each day of every skill categorry, I wasnt able to keep my level of 200-100-100, let alone increase it in any way.

BR

Reactions: Lordshield

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Thanks a lot.

Please dont understand me wrong. I love chalanging games and I have 0 problems with the rent beeing 100 gold each day for example. Its easy to manage as even just grinding sign waver 4 times every 2 days makes more money than you lose (and it scales with better stats)

But I did have huge problems with the stat loss once it kicked in. Maybe the people that rate the pols on patreon dont play until the lust loss kicks in? as it comes only after quite some time...
but as I said, I just didnt see any way at all on how to keep playing the game without a nerf to these lust losses. In my game, I grinded about 200 BJ, 100 vag and 100 anal but since I lost a huge ammount of skill each day of every skill categorry, I wasnt able to keep my level of 200-100-100, let alone increase it in any way.

BR
I just checked in my old savegame. My Bunny lost 10 of each skill every day (So 30 Skill Stats total [BJ, Vag and Anal])
A day (no boost) had 2 actions aproximatly (with 100 restored Stress each nigh)
You could train twice (2x18 Stats) to Compensate the 30 Losses (36 gain vs 30 losses) but at the same time you lost a huge ammount of money doing that :D

Simple math that this cannot work :)

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
I'm really hooked the moment I played this game, I'm looking forward for the ''Mansion Event'' where Lily gets another job from a Vampire Woman after a tense ''Anal Training'' from Roxie, I'm hoping there will be an ''Anal Gangbang'' scene where Lily serves Monsters and Demons as clients using her trained bottom and more ''Dominant Lesbian Anal'' event please!

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I'm really hooked the moment I played this game, I'm looking forward for the ''Mansion Event'' where Lily gets another job from a Vampire Woman after a tense ''Anal Training'' from Roxie, I'm hoping there will be an ''Anal Gangbang'' scene where Lily serves Monsters and Demons as clients using her trained bottom and more ''Dominant Lesbian Anal'' event please!
well someone got lucky...

Reactions: KTHCROSS

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Ok so 0.0.7.0 DOES NOT have the stat decay removed, as the complaints from 0.0.6.0 didn't reach me until I started working on 0.0.8.0. and making a hotfix patch isn't as easy as it was last time, so as a sort of apology:
(see file)
if anywants to cheat just edit the save file in any text editor. Its here:
C:\Users\[your user name]AppData\Roaming\Project_BunSucc_6_12_21

The save file in the main game directory isn't used.
Replace the file there with the one used here and change the extension from .txt to .ini (or if you're code savvy, just change the values yourself), this file is right after the tutorial, but has 1000$, 100 in every stat, and has the Max Stress upgraded to 250, this ought to help remove the burden of the decay, I apologize for this and have made future adjustments to make sure this ain't happening again.

Please support the game or join the discord if you have any more complaints, as the complaints only reach to me one month later due to the system I use.

[PleaseUnderstand.gif]

Reactions: icollectsouls

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
ALRIGHT, GUYS:

FINALLY, this version has the stat decay removed, and has a job that reduces rent for the early game + alot of new stuff.
So please try it now, ok? please? Also try giving feedback on my discord, since that's where I get the stuff WHILE I'm working on it.

Reactions: Mr.Ch4ng

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
ALRIGHT, GUYS:

FINALLY, this version has the stat decay removed, and has a job that reduces rent for the early game + alot of new stuff.
So please try it now, ok? please? Also try giving feedback on my discord, since that's where I get the stuff WHILE I'm working on it.
Does the version available for download? What I see is the latest version available for download.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Note: I have no idea how to edit F95 threads, if someone can help me, please do so.
MEGA link has been updated for 0.0.8.0.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
just a question, do you need breeding, birth, lactation, the whole package... to get off... or just a couple belly shots are good enough?
Belly Bloated would be enough, actually throwing up a Semen from her Butt would be great!

Sorry it's just my suggestion, it's just one of my prefer hardcore Fetish.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Belly Bloated would be enough, actually throwing up a Semen from her Butt would be great!

Sorry it's just my suggestion, it's just one of my prefer hardcore Fetish.
Nah don't worry, it's just that having a pregnancy would be like... plot breaking... and be a plot hole, and would ruin Lily's "plothole", so I was thinking of making preggo sex an event on the dreamweaver job, so it can be consequence free pregnant sex. However that would mean like... no consequences of pregnancy, only the belly thing. But if Lily having a mom bod is the only thing you need, then it's all gucci.

The only other thing would be if more people would be turned off by it than turned on, in which case, I'll poll it and reply to you when that time comes, so you can chime in.

Nov 19, 2019
How do I get the dreams to work? I drag them over to Lily and nothing happens anywhere I click. Unless I missed something and they're not implemented yet...

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
How do I get the dreams to work? I drag them over to Lily and nothing happens anywhere I click. Unless I missed something and they're not implemented yet...
Alright, so, sorry that that section is so underdeveloped:

you buy a lewdity, it shall appear as a white circle on that right area, then you click and drag one close to Lily, a line should appear, if a line between Lily and the lewdity appears, you did it correctly, you have the relevant perk equipped, note that right now, there's no special animation for them.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes