3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how do you even get a bit of money when you instantly pay 100 $ rent when you have above 100$
Yep the money system is far too much of a drag on the game especially when its this early in development. Dev - let the people play your game, I initially quit after about 20 minutes as I couldn't get anywhere without grinding day after day doing the same thing over and over again.

if anywants to cheat just edit the save file in any text editor. Its here:
C:\Users\[your user name]AppData\Roaming\Project_BunSucc_6_12_21

The save file in the main game directory isn't used.

Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
adding the stat lowering thing is just making this game a total pain in the ass.... if i knew how to disable this myself i would...

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Yep the money system is far too much of a drag on the game especially when its this early in development. Dev - let the people play your game, I initially quit after about 20 minutes as I couldn't get anywhere without grinding day after day doing the same thing over and over again.

money at strip club made things easier

lookerxa

May 23, 2021
what does "justmonika" do? patch notes say don't type it and i'm a rule abiding citizen.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021

acknowledged, I'll try to buff the early game stuff, the game is still being developed, so I can totally change stuff if it ain't working. I've been thinking about doing a maid job to cancel the rent for that day, so you can work as a maid, until cancelling rent ain't paying as much as it spends. I'll also try lowering or outright removing the daily stat penalty.
I'm also stupid, I'll try to change the savefile location, the game SHOULD use the savedata.ini file so people can mess around with it.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
FTR: I do read here, but I read more often my discord, if there's anything you want to see changed or rebalanced, just get in, discuss the change, and you can just get out if you want to. (and FYI: Discord is free to join)

Reactions: MoreNow

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
why is the rent per day, it's too expensive, in fact everything is expensive, it sucks the fun right off, you can't afford anything for an ungodly ammount of time

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
FTR: I do read here, but I read more often my discord, if there's anything you want to see changed or rebalanced, just get in, discuss the change, and you can just get out if you want to. (and FYI: Discord is free to join)
Hi - discord links are all dead. Please update/repost/reshare. thank you!

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Rent is okay, gameplay is awsome but this "loosing lust every night" thing is a really pain.

I understand that you'll change this with ease in the next update Snek, but something gamebreaking like this would be awsome if youd do a 0.0.6.1 version where you just quickly fix this problem so we dont have to wait one month ore more until the game is playable again for us and does not make us frustrated with your awsome game.

And I really mean unplayable, as I see no realistic way of counteracting the enourmus skill loss every night.

BR

RandomGuy32

Jun 24, 2018
If you’re really dead set on the lost lust/skills per night, you should make some sort of method of checkpoints or something similar. Like for every 5/10 gained, you gain 1 point that won’t decay.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Rent is okay, gameplay is awsome but this "loosing lust every night" thing is a really pain.

I understand that you'll change this with ease in the next update Snek, but something gamebreaking like this would be awsome if youd do a 0.0.6.1 version where you just quickly fix this problem so we dont have to wait one month ore more until the game is playable again for us and does not make us frustrated with your awsome game.

And I really mean unplayable, as I see no realistic way of counteracting the enourmus skill loss every night.

BR
Alright fine, the nerfs for the stat decay would come on 0.0.8.0 (free version is 0.0.6.0, paid is on 0.0.7.0, and I just got the news this patch), which would be 1.75 months/7 weeks from now, so I'm removing the main bulk of contents from 0.7.0.0 and 0.8.0.0 (as I won't like... screw over my Patreons that paid this month) and make a quickfix 0.0.6.1 version, however poll results from my Patreon are telling the game is balanced fine, so in the future I would like if everyone could participate to give me better feedback.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
If you’re really dead set on the lost lust/skills per night, you should make some sort of method of checkpoints or something similar. Like for every 5/10 gained, you gain 1 point that won’t decay.
I'm not deadset on it, I just thought the game was too easy, kind of a big mistake...
however what you mentioned is an AWESOME idea.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes