Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Dear fans - the Chrismas update has been moved from January 1st to February 1st , marking the beggining of the Celestial New Year , which is a date the Japanese traditionaly observed the start of a new year

I am sorry for the delay , as Ive had lots of personal things to contend with , it is however fitting , as Ive had more than enough time to research Japanese customs and beliefes and some of the ancient ones will be seen in Soul Society. Dont worry though , I wont deny you your Santa Claus Orihime/Rukia/ Matsumoto ;) . As is tradition an entire expansion is coming up about saving the New Year from a fabled enemy that commands the power of Hyorinmaru , oh and Toshiro is making it snow in Soul Society so enjoy the winters bliss ;)

Reactions: DevilDealer2127

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Dear fans ! Sorry for the long wait.
Naturaly being the procrastinator perfectionist that I am, Ive decided to DOUBLE the ammount of content on a project I was already late on, but oh well xD...

This is part 1 of the Jinggle Balls Chrismas Special ! Part 2 is coming out soon in about 10ish days (hopefully xD).

Part 1 is all about celebrating the New Year (Chinese one) in the Human World ! While part 2 will be all about celebrating it in the Soul Society ;)

Features :
- Several New items to bring chrismas cheer ! Only available while inside the event
- A relaxing campaign, where you can revisit some of your old friends youve met on the way and spend a naughty chrismas with them (Uraharas Shop Gang , Unagiya - No previous requirements , Orihime - Requires for you to have rescued Rukia in the Main story , Human girls Party Orgy - Requires that youve used Bakudo#21 to save Haruko from suicide in Human world south of Unagiya Shop before the Chrismas event starts)
- To start the event simply talk to Renji in the Human World Crossroads and witness the Chrismas cheer
*requires that you end the Civil War for Loyalists and to escape the Soul Society as a Traitor

Upcoming Things in Part 2 of Jingle Balls
- Spend the New Year in the Seireitei ! Get gifts below Squad #1 great tree, explore the Rukongai infested with Snowmen, go to one of the many Barracks events and competitions and visit their unique shops !
- Start the event of Hunting the Zodiac Cards in Byakuyas Manor, get rich in the fighting or simply profit in more bodily ways !
- Defeat Kenpachi to complete the Setsobun festival in Squad 11 Barracks
- Fly kites and destroy them in the West Gate
- Survive Mayuris Chrismas Maze !
- Revisit Maggots Nest to bring Chrismas Cheer to the convicts !
- Visit the cave via rope below Squad 2 Barracks and pull a special rope to get a Chrismas Wish from Ichibe Hyosube
- Complete the ,Mainquest, of the Jinggle Balls patch by helping Toshiro save the New Year ! From the 3 Ghosts of Chrismas Presents and an Evil Hyorinmaru
- A small Goblin creature in the Dangai leads you into a small adventure in another world ;) feat : Parodos . Things to expect : Goblins, Boobs and Priestesses, More Goblins , Things not to expect : Cake, Mercy

Note : Valentines Day Special will be a very small update, cuming soon too, when it beggins the Halloween patch will no longer be available unless the pass is bought from Isane in Byakuyas Manor (the purchase costs 5000 gold for each Seasonal Event and only one non-active seasonal event can be bought per playthrough, this is done both for balancing reasons of the strong items you can get in each seasonal, and to encourage replayability. The two active seasonal events are the last two major holidays and they are free ).

Last edited:

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Ive found the Save folder! Sort of, on my own PC an additional Save folder is auto create by the game in Local Disc C/Save on my laptop that only has one disc (C). I have herd reports from users that the game auto creates a save file in Local Disc D/Save if they have two discs (D/C). The problem will probably be resolved soon.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Kinda annoying you can't save whenever you want. Also have to be careful on who you talk to do some people causing errors.
Once you finish the tutorial in Maggots nest you will have the option wheter to Save wherever you want or Save only at healers but the second one gives you 8000 gold.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well thought maybe it might be good until I read the review that there is no real save.. You have to complete entire damn mission to save.. Them type of games suck. You can't play them unless you have a lot of damn free time.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
tried the game and i didnt like it. how come the art style looks inconsistent yet familiar? its like ive seen those images being used randomly on the internet that was created like a fan art or something. not sure if the dev rendered those images himself or just stole it. anyway, i didnt like it.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
tried the game and i didnt like it. how come the art style looks inconsistent yet familiar? its like ive seen those images being used randomly on the internet that was created like a fan art or something. not sure if the dev rendered those images himself or just stole it. anyway, i didnt like it.
There is a Save anywhere via item option... Just please complete the tutorial. It is a long game though.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Its more of like a light fix... xD

Open the Gamr folder - Open te WWW folder - open the RPG Maker MV app inside, then Load the game in - Now simply beggin Playtest (Ctrl+V or manualy click the Playtest button on the top of the screen in RPG Maker MV). I apologize for the incovenience, there will be a Quality of life patch once 1.4 comes out.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
someone is trying to beat the world record of screenshots of preview of the game uploaded, if not already!

JR5687

Jun 2, 2017
Okay I've done all the training and have the technique I need for Rukia but how do I use it?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes