Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
has this been abandoned? The Dev has been quiet since Feb.
A couple months isn't that much time… And it's not like there's been a lot of activity for him to deal with since then.
(Also if he happens to live anywhere in Eastern Europe, he's likely to have more pressing concerns nowadays.)

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
anti ichigo is the easy one for me copycat on trator is real diffricult when fighting vastol lord ichigo because you only do 70 damage and ichigo heals for 100 every turn rng is also to punishing in this game i miss every other turn on even regular npc i also cant use bankai yet so thats out final conplaint i have with this fight is your sattled with yuruich and her attacks do 0 damage so this fight is basically unwinnable ps you cant get mp back so some party members become dead weight because they have no attack without mp

Altrust

Dec 19, 2021
View attachment 1393695

Overview:
A game all BUREACH fans dreamed about but never got!
What if Aizen activated his Bankai?! In this fictional story, set 6 months after the end of the Manga, the world of BUREACH is turned upside down. As Ichigo disappears, YOU, a lowly convict from maggots nest, have to claw your way out to freedom and save the Universe!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-02-03
Aliases: BUREACH
Developer: thehorses2 F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3 - (Jingle Balls/Chinese New Year Special)
Language: English, Engrish (Japanese-Sounding English)
Size: 1.8 GB
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I have a lot of problem, when i start the game, during a moment, an error message appears. I can't save the game because when I want to resume my backup, the same message appears. This game is probably incredible because i love bleach. But I'm so disappointed that I can't play.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can I ask is there a recollection room yet or is that at the end of production? I think if I remember there wasn't one when I played it years ago. Oh btw I found a bug where the save folder goes in the main drive directory and not the games directory, can this be fixed?

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The Trainers aka the beggining Spell sellers despawn once the Shinigami Civil War starts (more specificaly when you first talk to Sui Feng) , you buy these skills in Uraharas shop from Urahara at the counter. As for the correct dialogue options I thought simply not to spoil too much - but I will redo ,laughable guide, . As for the pictures please do not click Exit while in dialogue with NPCs, the original intent was never to be able to Cancel dialogue and blaming me for using the Game in such a way is ridiculous. Wheter people ,waste, their time on my game or not is I believe for my fans to decide.
Tou okay bro? Its been a long time. Whish we could just hear if you are alive.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes