Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Okay I've done all the training and have the technique I need for Rukia but how do I use it?
Go to Hueco Mundo Forest of Menos, during the Rukia rescue (by talking to Shunsui),DO NOT ACCEPT RENJIS HELP. Once inside the Forest of Menos just head north, that specific Bakudo is an Item and it will trigger an event where you hide from Hollows in a Tree (you can see the tree its a bit different from the other trees in the north).

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The healer outside the prison glitch's the game just giving a heads up for start of the game with no save it's kind of annoying.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Can someone pleaseeeeee tell me where the saves are located in?
On my own PC an additional Save folder is auto create by the game in Local Disc C/Save on my laptop that only has one disc (C). I have heard reports from users that the game auto creates a save file in Local Disc D/Save if they have two discs (D/C). The problem will probably be resolved soon.

Reactions: Nineonenine

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Wow, I didn't have any expectations when I downloaded it and yet somehow I still got disappointed. I never expected to see shitty rpg maker combat system to be used for sex encounters... That's just plain bad. Also it seems like there is something fucked with how events are done, things just happen randomly when you talk to some npcs and less than hour in skill merchants decided to fuck off for some reason.
1.png

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
just been wondering is he done with this game
I am nowhere near done friend, not even Chapter 1 is done - it will go to 1.4 at least in terms of story, and then Ill focus on polish, grammar redux, 3d pictures as optional and such. As for the end of final Chapter 3 probably in a year or so.
Ive been pretty sick, and so has my family, Ive had Covid the past 5 days and two days ago I was rushed to hospital and almost dead. But no luck for the haters, I survived.

But have no fear, as long as Im alive Ill keep going. After all several thousand people put their trust in me and I wont let them down.

Reactions: Jooj Cena and mdp2p

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
The Trainers aka the beggining Spell sellers despawn once the Shinigami Civil War starts (more specificaly when you first talk to Sui Feng) , you buy these skills in Uraharas shop from Urahara at the counter. As for the correct dialogue options I thought simply not to spoil too much - but I will redo ,laughable guide, . As for the pictures please do not click Exit while in dialogue with NPCs, the original intent was never to be able to Cancel dialogue and blaming me for using the Game in such a way is ridiculous. Wheter people ,waste, their time on my game or not is I believe for my fans to decide.

Last edited:

Lurker413

Jan 5, 2018
I keep getting errors whenever I try to save and somehow the game bugged itself so no enemy can deal damage anymore. The save bug doesn't just happen with the save item, but even when choosing continue in the start of the game or talking with the NPC outside the prison.

Last edited:

joao2804

May 14, 2020
the game is awesome but i wanted to modify my save yet i cant find the save from my playthrough and when i go to the paste where it would be i find alot of ''saves'' which arent my save despite that its a great game keep the work with it ive been trying to find a game like this for quite a while

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V1.3
from 1.54 GB to 466 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

joao2804

May 14, 2020
We need Android version for this ps: im not rushing anything develop things on your own time Also The game is awesome keep working on it

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes