3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Since the post was deleted for no reason.

Let me ask again Betisis are there more gingers in the game besides the ones we already did see? :unsure:
(maybe the mom of the ginger twins, a good milf :p)
Hey guys...
Sorry for late responses i have to work a lot for v0.1
I'm gonna answer some important questions quickly and go back to my work.

The only penis you'll see will belong to the MC, (I'm so sorry ntr fans but i can't do something i don't like)
Yes there will be harem and pregnancy
Mc has a always a choice to dom or lover but dom means not an asshole, and lover means not a sissy
If i skip an important question ask me.
Have a good day.
You did skip the most important question :ROFLMAO: , will there be some Milf ginger or more ginger girls besides the one we did see already :p

• Haha
Reactions: Sngo and V&M

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
myuhinny

I understood afterward - once I knew the PC content was different - where it came from. At the time it was confusing as the game I played did not have the referenced content.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it the first sex scene with the wife by love route or dom route? I don't like the scene and I prefer to know if all the scenes will be like this.
I'm pretty sure it's dom. As for the other question it would probably be helpful to betisis if you said what you did not like about it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's dom. As for the other question it would probably be helpful to betisis if you said what you did not like about it.
I don't like domination (this is that I dislike), and this scene is aparently at the dom route (as you have said), but, without warning or domination points, and being the only sex scene that we can see at this point, I only want to be sure.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't like domination (this is that I dislike), and this scene is aparently at the dom route (as you have said), but, without warning or domination points, and being the only sex scene that we can see at this point, I only want to be sure.
That scene doesn't count as domination at all, the mc gets a blowjob and force her to deepthroat him, something that makes her get turned on by it and known to both that she may like being a sub. I think the dev already did say the male domination won't be the mc being a dick to the girls so I don't think you should worry too much about it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That scene doesn't count as domination at all, the mc gets a blowjob and force her to deepthroat him, something that makes her get turned on by it and known to both that she may like being a sub. I think the dev already did say the male domination won't be the mc being a dick to the girls so I don't think you should worry too much about it.
In any case I have seen the scene and I don't like it (even if the MC isn't a dick in this scene), in fact I have not seen the whole scene, I didn't like how it started (nor the way the MC spoke) so I went back to choose the conversation with the wife, without finishing the scene.

I hope the sex scenes on the love routes will be different.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
that sounds like feminist propaganda to me :whistle:
Or it's because they're the ones white knighting over anything that has a woman not above a man.

how is that degrading to women, if many women themselves find that exciting and they are turned on by that.... lol

50 shades of grey was one big seller.
Literally anything where a woman isn't on equal or greater terms is degrading according to feminists, at least the ones of today.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Or it's because they're the ones white knighting over anything that has a woman not above a man.

Literally anything where a woman isn't on equal or greater terms is degrading according to feminists, at least the ones of today.
that's paranoid feminists, not feminist at all xD
Rape I do understand, I don't even like it but male dom is like female dom, just a fetish that many people can have and both safe/consensual.

Reactions: wep

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

We get it, you feel threatened by women. Now how is your paranoia relevant to the game?

Reactions: BigDickGames

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
that's paranoid feminists, not feminist at all xD
Rape I do understand, I don't even like it but male dom is like female dom, just a fetish that many people can have and both safe/consensual.
As I said, the ones of today, the ones who are more female supremacists than actual feminists like the feminists of the past.

We get it, you feel threatened by women. Now how is your paranoia relevant to the game?
It isn't, nor am I threatened. I was responding to something that already had nothing to do with the game, so there was no connection to be had.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys...

The only penis you'll see will belong to the MC, (I'm so sorry ntr fans but i can't do something i don't like)
Mc has a always a choice to dom or lover but dom means not an asshole, and lover means not a sissy
Have a good day.
When everything is said and done so is it your game after all and if there is something you don't like then you naturally cant make content for that group I personally don't mind either way :)

Just a quick question about the dom route/choices, what do you exactly mean with not asshole domination? Like the scene with the wife? That was kind of asshole by the MC (even though she liked it) but it is my kind of domination, so I hope you won't go lighter on the dom choices than that.

Reactions: Crusher56

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hey guys...

Have a good day.
Would be great if you could make the pregnancy part optional, unless of course it has to be there for the story etc, thanks

Reactions: gropax

raflrafl

Oct 22, 2018
Okay, just played through it.
Great renders, like the general idea of the story etc. and the plans Betisis mentioned for future content sound great!
The quality of the engrish is pretty bad though :D - I'd gladly help out with proofreading / correcting some of it.
Looking forward to more from this!

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
looks good and I hope it continues like that and not just a 5years per chapter tyupe of game for 1 escene only

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes