VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Buried Desires [v0.5] [Betisis]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

Great start!

So far everything seems really promising. There's not a lot of actual sex yet, but that's only a good thing since I prefer these games to have a decent build-up. In terms of visuals it's all flawless. The renders are good, the animations are really good and the various characters look gorgeous.

The dialogue and the writing style in general is nice as well. It seems like the dev put some real effort in creating believable character personalities, and the dialogue also fits those personalities.

The only thing I'm worried about is the story. The whole setup is a little cliche and it looks like the dev wants to add too many things in this game. With a therapist, a wife, three daughters, a sister, two nieces, a principal and at least four students (and that's just the prologue) the game simply has too many love interests. And even though 'more' may seem better, that also makes it more difficult to really get invested in any of them.

So long story short: for now the game has everything to become amazing. I just hope this won't become another cliche fuck-fest where the MC turns into some love God alpha male who can just fuck anyone without consequences. Because that quickly gets boring.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Misteriol

One of the best games with lolis I ever played :D Even ignoring this fact: the game is very beautiful because has a very beautiful designs, textures, and incredible animation I can't wait for more updates with hoping that this game will be even longer than the game Maou Sama what I played before.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

mgtoons

v0.1.5
    First of all I would like the say that the quality and selection of models are astounding. Top shelf for sure. There are a few things I wish were different though.

1) For those that do not want to pursue a dad/daughter thing, I wish there were better options than just landlady/roommate. That just seems so uncreative and out of place for the story. I would have preferred some other relationship be set up for the story to evolve around like your 'girlfriend and her daughters.' etc. I think the least they could have done is allow for custom relationship names.

2) I do love some lolis. However, that little black haired girl's face is just too much like a baby's/doll. It's almost creepy. All the others are pretty good, it's just that one that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. Another thing I would like is if they allowed you to set the ages in the same way you can set relationships or character names and then reference those ages in the game. I've seen other games do this quite well.

I do look forward to following this game. However, I don't think I could financially support it because of those items listed above. Hopefully they will open it up to be a bit more customizable in the future. With just a few adjustments this game would be at the top of my list.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

prueferdrei

Great girls with lots of expression. The story is getting more complex and engaging. I'm hoping you can keep up the pace so MC gets a taste (and more) of everyone. Keep up the good work and stay with your vision.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

eightypercent

v0.1.5

I loved the intro with the therapist... really well done. Then it gets very complicated, but in an interesting and thought-provoking way. The renders are excellent, the setting is inspired through the great story and the vastly different characters, and the number of future possibilities (routes, outcomes, difficult situations) seem almost endless. A brave start to a potentially magnificent VN. Nice!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Great and efficient story!
    The models are just stunning and WOWWW
    Everything is set for a great game!
    Even while I only like sandboxes, it makes me feel sufficiently free even if i'm not. Can't wait for actual content!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ramsay_Bolton

This is an excellent game. It has amazing models, animations and good story. Most of the models and what to expect from the game you can see from the screenshots and other reviews.
    But what I didn't expect from the game is it has the best MILF ever on this site, wife. She's fucking gorgeous and gives unbelievable blowjobs, the one she gives at the start of the game is so great. Animations, lights and duration everything is perfect in that scene.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

asdfghuser

Excellent game with a good story, amazing renders and i will gladly support it when it releases just a bit more content. Great work by the developer. This is going to be big if the dev keeps it up!!!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pulse12

This has the potential to rival Radiant if done correctly. So far so good. The majority of the girls have incredible renders. I'm a sucker for redheads and I'm glad the dev is as well. The niece is the best girl imo.

The MC is a certified chad, the way he taught his first lesson was real fun to watch. Keep up the great work Dev, this one is great so far!
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

0.4 now and i have to change my review

If you are here for a quick fap, just fast forward to the sex scenes. You will miss nothing.
    The graphics are still great but the story and the wrighting is utter bs now.

After the "Dream" update got massive backlash the story got reworked but it feels like dev just gave up the game because its now what was invisioned. Its like "You dont want my game/story? Ok fine, here is the most basic fap material ever but fuck the story!"

MC gets dumber by the minute and the scenes are only a slide show so the girls can be shown in different angles...

This i a masterful example how you can butcher a game in just a few updates...

--------------------------------------------------

Review for 0.1

First: Holy Shit are the graphics great! I mean, the intro of the niece is beyond anything i saw so far! BUT i wish MCs youngest daughter would get an overhaul. I just dont like her haircut :D

So, about the rest:
    I really hope the story will get better/deeper. Its not bad but at the moment it just seems like to be there to get into the girls pants. Nothing special so far.

It has a hidden point system which can be nice in the future but personally in dont like it to be hidden.

4/5 only because the story is a bit lackluster but its still early and i hope it gets deeper :)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

montev

Amazing start.
    I think a WT will be needed.
    If you get a nice update rithm i will surely be your patron

I see some corruption / blackmail / ntr tags coming in the future... and i love it!!

Keep it coming!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My update Rating of this Game v0.1 is

Pros:
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Story
    -lots of different scenes
    -Fantastic Sex animation

Cons:
    - Nothing

In my Opinion it is worth a download,
    Great Animation Scene with the Wife (Reverse)
    Decent Playing time...
    Story is damn Nice with these brats

Conclusion:
    Keep up the Great work..
  13. 5.00 star(s)

cryptoninja

Excellent start! Fantastic graphics, beautiful ladies, interesting story... What more could you ask for? It's one of those stories though with a gorgeous attentive wife...so why cheat? I mean you go home to a goddess... Maybe I'm just weird! Anyway a fantastic start and definitely one to get. Please support the dev if you can because this is going to be a great one :)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Draccon99

OK I wasn't expecting to like this game as much as I do. After Radiant I wanted more but there wasn't anything with models that are on parr with it.

Resolution, Models and animation are great.
    Dialogue is good too, I'm guessing its a native speaker.
    There's a good amount of audio bgn too.

Overall I wasn't expecting to be this good I was pleasantly surprised.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

TheRavenRGS

Beautiful Renders, Lots of little cuties to love. You got heart strings being tugged in the Prologue already by Claire the youngest daughter, the fiesty and rebellious eldest Emma, and the quiet and intelligent Nora. As well as tons of students to "teach " Worth a peek ;)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

eredar321

I absolutely love the story setup. Girls are all looking gorgeous.

Animation looks very good as well. Loli tag definetly is needed lol.

Hope this game will continue and we would see updates coming soon.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Walnutt

The renders look good and the characters are very cute, but that's all it has going so far. The writing is robotic and the pacing feels way too awkward. Hopefully the dev can get a proofreader/editor for future updates to help shore up the writing
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Truvelo

Very good game! good job ;)

I think this is what other games should be like, I can't wait to update this game. Everything looks great at the moment, I hope you won't waste such potential, good job again :)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

purple lemon

This game is amazing!
    Models are super hot! I love gingers so much, Emma and Chambers twins are gorgeous :love: , and Claire is super cuteeee.
    I like the beginning of the story, I hope we can choose to be bad or good teacher. Writing is okay, it's definitely not incomprehensible, but some words are unusual but that doesn't bother me at all. I liked how dev explain things in therapy, it was good.
    Gameplay just like what I wanted, there's enough choice and interaction. If this continues like this, this game can be a great vn!
    Renders are gorgeous..really high quality.
    So in my book, this game has a great start! I can't wait for more!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

proxsz

Version : Prologue

Story: Good story for a prologue! One good sex scene already! I hope this will be a slow telling story instead of rushing things.
    Art : Very good renders, I like the girls! They are really beautifull!

Overall my rating for this game is a 8,8 / 10

~Proxsz~