VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Buried Desires [v0.5] [Betisis]

1. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I can't give more than 3 stars because the intro is short. I'll update this after a few updates.
    PROS
    Renders are nice
    Grammar is better than most
    CONS
    Short intro
    Overall
    This one has potential to be good. But it's a nice opening act to focus on the story. It looks like it's going to be another MC awakening style VN. It kinda has markers of another VN on here that I've come across before. Not giving any spoilers. Give it a try, and form your own opinion. I'll keep an eye out for future updates and see how things progress with the story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Halfbreed

Looks like this game could be great, and upon prologue I think it is. Renders are top notch! I really can only hope the dev can get this out at a fast pace, because I am hungering for more. It could be an even better version of The Headmaster, but that's got a lot of ground to try and cover to take that title.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hubvan

Usually I prefer the classic type of incest game where u play the son, but in this case the game is really well made. I love the dominance MC shows, without being a total brute or moron, which is so often the case when Developers are terrible writers.

The only downside: At least one of the daughters looks a little bit too young for my taste, but the game has definitely potential. I'm really interested how this will develop.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

K-Zen

This game is up to a very good start (Prologue).
    The theme is not really new but is brought through an interesting perspective. Although, the MC goes from idealism to fatalism quite quickly over some light arguments.

Renders are really good with lovely new faces. Even if Claire doesn't look 18 at all but more like 15/16 yo...
    Smooth and beautiful animations (HJ/BJ).

Spelling/grammar/translation/a lot of missing periods at the end of sentences....it needs proofreading from a native english speaker, that would give even more depth to the story.
    Wrong name for the Principal (Charlotte or Stella ?).

I'll wait some more updates and check back to see the progress.
    All the best to the dev.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Skankhunt 4 2 0

I know it is too early for rate this thread, but I can't resist because this game is really good and I want to push the developer to make it better, so I'm going to rate this topic!

Art

Renders are amazing ... Almost god tier!
    Scenes are good enough, maybe little more work could be good
    Lightnings are good

Characters & Story

It looks like similar this kinda games but this is not a bad thing for me
    also this game has a own style which i really like it
    Characters are soooo amazing, most of them really unique this is really big plus for me
    Also most of them so adorable and their personality fits that makes every character believable
    I like the theme very much, its common i know but this is good for me i dont know others
    Every characters has own personality so far but i wanna see more deeply in future

Lewd Scenes & Animations

Handjob & Blowjob animations are so good, not a 1 sec loop you can see that easily, but ofc it can be much more better in future

Writing
    The writing is completely understandable, it's actually a lot better than a lot of games here, but it still deserves a lot better overall, this game is a potential superstar, and this kind of game deserves excellent writing.

My english is not perfect so this writing is enough for me but i saw the comments and i find them reasonable

Really good job Betisis
    We will watch your career with great interest!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

m0us3r

(Prologue)

The female characters are so cute... it's 5 stars regardless of anything else.

However, best choices aren't obvious, and I don't like the idea that love and domination are in the same parameter (positive value is love, negative is domination). What if I prefer love, but with some character the only sensible action seems to be domination? I would rather use domination choices only when necessary, but then I would develop loving relationship with the character; but when it's the same parameter it means I just lose domination points and go to zero.

And yes, dialogs need some editing. I bet someone from this forum would be glad to help the author with that. I would volunteer myself, but my English is far from perfect.

Anyways, best wishes to the dev!

The best luck for all beings in 2021!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ArturiousDesign

Nice game, lots of Incest Potential and Maledom, Cute girls though I can never understand how a person can have 3 daughters of three different hair colors. Good Clear Renders

Writing is not bad, but you can tell the author doesn't speak English; the wording sounds very robotic and not how natural English speakers speak.

Game def needs an editor.

Nice prologue: 7/10
  8. 5.00 star(s)

supaknaka

Love the story so far. Has great potential. Even though it's only the prologue and there are some spelling errors to correct, I think this could become a really fun and entertaining....and hot game :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

principal double bass

Oh my oh my
    Amazing start! I'm already a fan of this game
    Renders are gorgeous (quality, posing, lightning), for that congratulations dev.
    Animations are really good, they are not 1 second loop animations
    Rpg is good, game has 2 paths for every character I guess(Love and Domination) and based on some of my choices I saw some extra dialogues in some scenes
    I hope in the next versions we can see not only extra dialogues but different scenes too.
    Finally, characters are beautiful. I really like goofy Claire and bitchy Emma.
    And characters at the school are looking stunning too! Can't wait for their scenes
    Cons:
    writing is good but not perfect
    Overall, this game has super potential. Congratulations dev!