3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
What is the trigger condition for me not being able to enter channel 6
If you already did report back to burn in the intro, channel 6 should be opened. Or skipping from start, already have it enabled.
Either you don't know where channel 6 is or you are using old saves. . . . .

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You need to craft it. From the seller.
lol, how would you even guess that a hobo would fix that? did I miss reading it in the quest?
also you can never visit jezza in the confession, she either stand outside saying "ready to confess" or any other time she is never in the confession

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
lol, how would you even guess that a hobo would fix that? did I miss reading it in the quest?
also you can never visit jezza in the confession, she either stand outside saying "ready to confess" or any other time she is never in the confession
Do it during the evening. . . the confession will start.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yes, I believe the black market hobo says to come back to him to fix/craft it before he'll let you buy the piece he has.

Reactions: Belnick

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I might only have 130 in IQ, but it is not "rocket science" lol
ive done it exactly like that, she tells me to come to confession later, advance and it is empty

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Laura, Manjula and Mrs. Hastings quest completed.
Meet with Maude, Jezze and Lady Dim.

Now struck, what to do..??

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Sorry if this turns you off, but if you understand the process of development, it is not easy to add in a compatible save on newer version , since I am always implementing new features & other sort. The previous save does not contain any of the new feature that was implemented in the newer versions. Unless you are a solid programmer/coder, then please help me out ? xD
I don't know if I'm too late but this thread might help you: saves compatibility

makumaru

Aug 12, 2018
Who would be excited to play this? Those... creatures mimick humans! Yellow skin and those faces! Why Americans sexualize ugly characters?

Also chucks feed and sneed.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes