3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Any chance of a walkthrough? Played an hour or so of it, and I like it, but it'd be much more fun if I could use one.

Reactions: Najonga
Mar 16, 2021
I really want to enjoy this game, and the art for the most part is great, but don't think it's an understatement when I say I get physically ill when I see the abominations regarding characters' genitalia. MC's dick is just something from a nightmare, I don't want to see Laura's or Shauna's boobs because they look so utterly disgusting, and Manjula's POV scene gives me horrible flashbacks to blue waffle content back in the day :sick: I hope the art here isn't final and you'll keep developing it as you go, good luck.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I really want to enjoy this game, and the art for the most part is great, but don't think it's an understatement when I say I get physically ill when I see the abominations regarding characters' genitalia. MC's dick is just something from a nightmare, I don't want to see Laura's or Shauna's boobs because they look so utterly disgusting, and Manjula's POV scene gives me horrible flashbacks to blue waffle content back in the day :sick: I hope the art here isn't final and you'll keep developing it as you go, good luck.
Hmm, didn't get far enough to see anyones genitals. Like I said, have a hard time playing this without a walkthrouh. Is it ok if I ask if someone post some screenshots?

Reactions: kamibell
Mar 16, 2021
Hmm, didn't get far enough to see anyones genitals. Like I said, have a hard time playing this without a walkthrouh. Is it ok if I ask if someone post some screenshots?
You literally just need to talk to Manjula for a few times to witness mankind's worst attempt at drawing a vagina. It's not difficult, my guy.

fabercastell123

Jul 27, 2021
I played the previous public release, and it's stated in the game that previous saves won't work on the current version. Do I have to replay the game from it's beginning to try the new content or is there any way around this problem?

fabercastell123

Jul 27, 2021
I played the previous public release, and it's stated in the game that previous saves won't work on the current version. Do I have to replay the game from it's beginning to try the new content or is there any way around this problem?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes