3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
I have war flashbacks of poor graphics and even worse bug-infested gameplay from other Simpsons games but this one looks kinda.. better I guess?
Not gonna play the first release to avoid damaging my eyes and my brain again, but I'm looking forward to further updates to give it a try.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well the art and gameplay is much superior than the other competition, and Kudos to the Dev on bringing back the Larry character. Rodney Dangerfield was a legend so this added sentimental value for me. Best of luck.

Oct 26, 2020
It says I reached the end of the content after I find scratchy, also my quest log is incomplete is that the end of the first update?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Well, this surpassed the art from every Simpsons game in here, i mean it doesn't take a lot of effort to be just a little better than any other simpson game, but this one got my eye.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
another simpson game. why? everyone else is the same style why not colab and get 1 finished game
Cause from what I've seen and heard of the other ones, none of the other project devs seem worth working with, or the games are just unappealing. I was happy to write this script because the guy was competent at making quick art, great at taking direction as a new developer, and being easily willing to collaborate. I went from not wanting to take the job, to just wanting to grab a quick buck, to actively being interested in the project.

Hope you give it a chance and see if you think it has potential as a Proof of Concept Build. :)

slixten

Apr 28, 2017
Cause from what I've seen and heard of the other ones, none of the other project devs seem worth working with, or the games are just unappealing. I was happy to write this script because the guy was competent at making quick art, great at taking direction as a new developer, and being easily willing to collaborate. I went from not wanting to take the job, to just wanting to grab a quick buck, to actively being interested in the project.

Hope you give it a chance and see if you think it has potential as a Proof of Concept Build. :)
nah im sorry but im guessing you dont have a lot of work ahead of you

• Sad
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
yeah I can only talk to 1 person at the park i think that is the end
I guess those objectives weren't covered completely, I feared they may not. In v0.1.1, we plan to add two more people outside Abe Simpson to actually survey in the park, and that'll complete the Park survey task portion of "First Day Jitters", a main quest in the game. But now for now, if you've been given the message "from Scratchy", then the Alpha is currently at an end.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Well the art and gameplay is much superior than the other competition, and Kudos to the Dev on bringing back the Larry character. Rodney Dangerfield was a legend so this added sentimental value for me. Best of luck.
Originally, Mr. Burns was going to be the MC, but I wasn't certain that people would wanna roleplay having sex with people like Maude Flanders or Marge Simpson as a 130+-year-old man. So I talked ILW into making the game have a younger made up MC, but used Larry as a familial road to introduce the MC, "Roger". I loved that character of Larry, and was sad he couldn't show up in more scenarios.

Glad you liked the Alpha!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I have war flashbacks of poor graphics and even worse bug-infested gameplay from other Simpsons games but this one looks kinda.. better I guess?
Not gonna play the first release to avoid damaging my eyes and my brain again, but I'm looking forward to further updates to give it a try.
Definitely just putting the Alpha out there to give people who are curious (and less worried about potential Simpson h-game Nam flashbacks) a taste of the game. I think it's totally cool to put this on your back burner/radar whatever, and wait for the proper v0.1.1 to come out later. Thanks for the kind, if not hesitant, words. :whistle: (y)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes