3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
lol be good if you had marge with huge breasts remember the ep large marge
Our storyline changes a few things that I can think of off the top of my head:

1) Marge Simpson never got her breast implants in the episode "Large Marge" removed because she realized that despite how difficult they started to make her life, they were ultimately a blessing in helping stop the Stampy the elephant shooting with the police and helped save her family from harm.

2) Characters like Lisa and Bart are 18 and 20 respectively, while kinda not affecting too much of the other adult character's ages (outside Mr. Burns, who's officially over 130 years old in our game)

3) Maude Flanders still fell off the bleacher stands at the Springfield Speedway because she was hit with multiple launched t-shirts, but fell on top of a Capital City Goofball mascot which helped break her fall. Thankfully she made a full recovery after an induced coma and lengthy hospital stay. But it secretly made her question her faith, which is an issue for her storyline. Maude didn't die, and thus Edna and Ned were never a thing.

4) Itchy and Scratchy are real characters in the world of the game. Scratchy is a sort've psychotic, zany 4th wall-breaking character who lives at Mr. Burns's home and helps reveal a lot to the player.

Hope that helps answer some people's questions/lets people know we're definitely focusing on Marge's big boobahs lol

Last edited:

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
After talking to Abe, how do I get going to alk to the other 2 people for the survey? I try to go to sleep but I can't. i'm stuck

Reactions: Casper6969

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
After talking to Abe, how do I get going to alk to the other 2 people for the survey? I try to go to sleep but I can't. i'm stuck
There's nobody else to talk to, it's just meant to be a placeholder objective. This Alpha is meant to be a proof of concept. The two other characters you'll get to talk to will be introduced in v0.1.1. :)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Personally, I liked the game, obviously it is in a very alpha phase but it seems promising, if the art is improved a little and the sex scenes are put in an effort, this could be the best simpsons game so far.
Good luck to dev.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The game is interesting but I have a question and it is how to use objects such as the ladder or gems
You use the ladder to get the red gem I believe. But there is no third gem in the game just yet.

Reactions: moon blood

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm obviously a bit biased here folks, but the most recent art development post on ILW's Patreon was really cool to see! It impressed even me. Very excited to be working on this project, I'm getting to work alongside a great artist!

Check it out with a quick pledge and thanks for any support!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Curious what you guys think: You think it's breaking Patreon guidelines if you were write in the fact that Cletus and his wife are heavily implied to be brother and sister, as it is in the show? Or the fact that Milhouse's parents are literally cousins? :unsure:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Curious what you guys think: You think it's breaking Patreon guidelines if you were write in the fact that Cletus and his wife are heavily implied to be brother and sister, as it is in the show? Or the fact that Milhouse's parents are literally cousins? :unsure:
I guess so long as you dont depict actual incest sex or romance then its fine.
Also will we fuck adult/teenager versions of the school girls like Cherry and Terry or that popular chick from the grease episode?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I guess so long as you dont depict actual incest sex or romance then its fine.
Also will we fuck adult/teenager versions of the school girls like Cherry and Terry or that popular chick from the grease episode?
There are plans to fill the game with various characters from Lisa's class/friends she hung out with. Everyone properly aged up to the minimum line of 18 years of age, designed in new ways so as to fit the more "adult" manner they deserve. You should see a number of specific and unique characters from the show appear, which will be fun for fans.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
There are plans to fill the game with various characters from Lisa's class/friends she hung out with. Everyone properly aged up to the minimum line of 18 years of age, designed in new ways so as to fit the more "adult" manner they deserve. You should see a number of specific and unique characters from the show appear, which will be fun for fans.
Nice.
Just hope only the MC gets action.
Would make it stand out from the other Simpsons games.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Nice.
Just hope only the MC gets action.
Would make it stand out from the other Simpsons games.
We're tossing it up in the air right now as to how to properly integrate people's pre-established relationships and make them change to suit the MC's story. In simple speak, we've got to figure out how to get character's who are more or less happily married into situations where they would have physical relationships with the MC. Like, Manjula's an easy one, her and Apu have notoriously had difficulty with their marriage. Marge Simpson's a little easier, cause Homer is a lazy husband in a lot of way but at the same time, we wanna keep him around to be a likable character for the MC to interact with. You don't wanna just straight up cuck the character you're in another scene with using as comedic fodder, doesn't feel right. Ned and Maude Flanders are probably the most difficult example of this issue, especially when you factor religion into the equation.

But no, to help alleviate some concerns, the MC should be the only notable male getting the hot yellow ladies in the game.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
We're tossing it up in the air right now as to how to properly integrate people's pre-established relationships and make them change to suit the MC's story. In simple speak, we've got to figure out how to get character's who are more or less happily married into situations where they would have physical relationships with the MC. Like, Manjula's an easy one, her and Apu have notoriously had difficulty with their marriage. Marge Simpson's a little easier, cause Homer is a lazy husband in a lot of way but at the same time, we wanna keep him around to be a likable character for the MC to interact with. You don't wanna just straight up cuck the character you're in another scene with using as comedic fodder, doesn't feel right. Ned and Maude Flanders are probably the most difficult example of this issue, especially when you factor religion into the equation.

But no, to help alleviate some concerns, the MC should be the only notable male getting the hot yellow ladies in the game.
I see so the sexy has to make sense according to the show.
Would be nice if we could influence Marge so she uses her other superior hairstyles.
Dangerous_Curves_(The_Simpsons).jpg download (1).jpeg download.jpeg

Last edited:

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Why is there so much text? Just page after page of dialogue, needless, endless blah blah. Looks like a cost cutting measure more than anything else. Show us Marge and Lisa, and maybe patreons will start subscribing?
I agree the dialogue to action ratio is very important in adult games, and that ratio is off here. At least the dialogue here is well written. But seriously, how many times did we need to be told that the plant was going bankrupt? It was stated like 6 times in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I agree the dialogue to action ratio is very important in adult games, and that ratio is off here. At least the dialogue here is well written. But seriously, how many times did we need to be told that the plant was going bankrupt? It was stated like 6 times in the first 5 minutes of the game.
More action, less expository stuff on the way.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
More action, less expository stuff on the way.
I'm glad to hear it and I figured as much, given that this is an early release.

I should mention I have the same problem with mainstream games, so I am biased. I just lose interest if a game doesn't let me into the action quickly. A good comparison would be Half Life 2 vs Doom (2016). HL2 has a long intro with some excellent word building, but ultimately I find it boring compared to a game like Doom, where I'm popping zombie heads within seconds of starting the game.

I think the same thing can be applied to adult games. I don't expect to be fucking every girl within minutes of starting the game, but I also don't expect a 30 minute exposition dump. Taffy Tales is good at this, there are a couple of naughty scenes at the very beginning of the game, which helps whet your appetite for more and give you a good idea of what to expect from the sex scenes. Almastriga is a good example of a game that isn't so good at this. The art in that game is great, and the gameplay mechanics are solid, but there is so much dialogue at the beginning of the game that I just get bored every time I try to play it. Balance in this area is crucial.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes