3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Three questions:
1. The saves from initial release are not usable for the V0.1.1?
2. Folder name ist ...v0.1.0 after unzipping. Is this correct?
3. How can I go to the power plant? I don't find in on the map.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Three questions:
Apparently the old save game doesn't work anymore, i tried it now myself and i got error.

Herbaman

May 4, 2017
Three questions:
To get to the powerplant you need to go the other part of the map (click the road at the top of the first map screen)

Reactions: puffmutter

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I have mixed fillings about this.

For sure it looks like it was made with paint
- The characters looks like potato
- That shading hurts

But the Burns Mansions looked clean and nice (Still really bad shading, and that arrow at the bottom was in a different angle than the tiles on the floor)

Yet it's clear that the one that did this did everything in his own capability, so I can respect that.

Btw you could just not use Shading, the images from the new season use it mostly for background only.

a.png

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
To get to the powerplant you need to go the other part of the map (click the road at the top of the first map screen)
From what I hear, something will be changing about that. We thought it was written pretty clearly in the dialogue, and they only needed to find it once, but we'll likely be adding some help to that end later on. :D

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I should mention I have the same problem with mainstream games, so I am biased. I just lose interest if a game doesn't let me into the action quickly.
We edited a portion of the intro to be shorter and less unnecessarily long, and we will be adding a "Skip Intro" button in the feature, so people don't need to watch that office scene with Larry, the Yes Men, etc.

Most content that's going to be like "Now you can do pretty much whatever you want, open sandbox" will come after the Miss Hastings meeting where you report back to Burns and her with your survey reports. And hence, the content will be well written, but just more and to the point. Fun, if you will.

Reactions: DB Cooper

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Any particular characters/elements you feel that way about? Just curious!
On closer inspection, these are loafers it's not really a huge deal. Like comparing Manjula on the show vs in the game, there are differences, sure; but it's not a deal breaker, it's just the style of the game. I wouldn't really expect the artist to straight up trace the characters if they wanted to do their own style, and the style is close enough to the show too that it really doesn't make a huge difference to me.
Cheers for being so communicative, as well! Always good when people who make games don't go automatically defensive and are more curious than anything.

Reactions: Morah SDG

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
error.JPG
Get this error when trying to continue the game. It's a P.I.B. to have to go through the game from the start again.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
View attachment 977332
Get this error when trying to continue the game. It's a P.I.B. to have to go through the game from the start again.
You are using old save perhaps. current_location does exist and it is defined. You just need to avoid using old save. I'll have to put up a big red text saying "Old Save don't work in new version".

I'm also going to assume this happens as soon you open the map or during the interaction ?

I understand some don't like starting from start again, hence why I will add in a skip intro feature in the next version. And as for old save compatibility, my knowledge in this is very little to nothing . Sorry !

Reactions: Morah SDG

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Is there a way to skip mini Games.. ?

if not is it possible add an option to skip mini Games in the future please ? :)

Reactions: WhatthisISB

JASONTADD

Mar 18, 2019
Tell me where the third diamond is, I found Red and Blue ... but for the life of me, I can't find the last one

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Tell me where the third diamond is, I found Red and Blue ... but for the life of me, I can't find the last one
There is no third diamond yet, it's currently a Snipe hunt to go looking for it.

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020

"The time is here, and finally have situated the day system. With this in the feature, I can move forward onto making actual content in v0.1.5 and in the future !"

- Day System (Morning, Evening, Afternoon, Night)
- 4 Characters
- New BG Map implemented
- Few fixes, changes and updates
- Intro of the content
- 2 animations

*Fixed Links*

PC Build

https://mega.nz/file/UslC0QSD#jjeZd7boFd4JKlIbRXntH9qWoCKXuFZA_6eFZBe2UKE

MAC Build

Mega#TjWntI-E72zJkEohuLDOZVSzjMTIGaLdXTpI1gmZpQ0

Android Build

Mega#DTIODe0vvfaCKKdGXyxjQPUH_p2_u8lvKcZqLVu0BIU

Have fun!
I'm downloading on my android phone whilst my computer is getting fixed. It just says app not installed every time. Any ideas?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes