3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I'm downloading on my android phone whilst my computer is getting fixed. It just says app not installed every time. Any ideas?
I'm not sure either, I don't get those problem. May I ask what kind of phone you have ? or how are you installing it

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
I'm not sure either, I don't get those problem. May I ask what kind of phone you have ? or how are you installing it
It's a Huawei Y6. Most games work on it. Firstly I download it from mega. Then I download it to the phone its self, where it lands in the the downloads file. From here you select it and it automatically launches the staging app loading page. Now from there it ask you if you would like to install the game and you select yes and away it goes and then it's done. However at this point, upon selecting yes to download game, it just says app not installed. Hope this makes sense and thanks for your help

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
It's a Huawei Y6. Most games work on it. Firstly I download it from mega. Then I download it to the phone its self, where it lands in the the downloads file. From here you select it and it automatically launches the staging app loading page. Now from there it ask you if you would like to install the game and you select yes and away it goes and then it's done. However at this point, upon selecting yes to download game, it just says app not installed. Hope this makes sense and thanks for your help
I'm going to assume your phone is running out of spaces , other then that. I can probably look into it in 0.1.5 . There is also a older version which I didn't upload unfortunately.

Steelfire

Nov 17, 2017
This was pretty interesting especially the character design and animation's, I'm looking forward to seeing this game grow. This might be a odd question but I wondering if you'll be able to knock-up the wonderful lady's of Springfield later on in the games development?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
This was pretty interesting especially the character design and animation's, I'm looking forward to seeing this game grow. This might be a odd question but I wondering if you'll be able to knock-up the wonderful lady's of Springfield later on in the games development?
Yes

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
I'm going to assume your phone is running out of spaces , other then that. I can probably look into it in 0.1.5 . There is also a older version which I didn't upload unfortunately.
Thanks for your help. I'll try to figure it out

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
The end mentions some bonus content available, particularly at night. Has anyone found what this is? I haven't found anything. I think I've covered everything with the main content, side quest, and talking to the four people at the park.

Kwhite162

Oct 6, 2019
2021-02-03.png

What should I do from here? I already talked to the Home and the woman twice and I don't know what to do anymore

Kwhite162

Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 1017872
Weylon will appear during Afternoon (monday, to thursday ) when you finish talking to Hazmat twice, giving Mindy her donut, and Homer.
[/CITAR]

I'm in the afternoon I talk to the hazmat twice and like the homer once. But nothing else happens I try to get the donut and nothing and I don’t know where the mindy is, besides Weylon, nothing appears at all

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I'm in the afternoon I talk to the hazmat twice and like the homer once. But nothing else happens I try to get the donut and nothing and I don’t know where the mindy is, besides Weylon, nothing appears at all
Mindy is in that glass. She appears during the morning at the Power Plant.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
0.1.5 Out
Yes, it is out for the public. Here it is

Change Log | Updates
  • 2 New Background (Mansion's Backyard, and cave)
  • 4 new characters introduced (Proper rig)
  • 1 new quest (Laura) + mini-quest from Manjula
  • Love stats implemented (inside the quest UI. 2nd tab)
  • 2-3 new scene
  • 2 new animation
  • Weylon re-design
  • Burn's new expression implemented
  • One unique fan art poster
  • Skip Intro
  • Android Background issues fixed (Apu store Night)
  • Cobweb being hard to grab fixed (Minigame)
  • Tweaks & Fixes
PC BUILD

MAC BUILD

ANDROID BUILD

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yes, it is out for the public. Here it is

Change Log | Updates
  • 2 New Background (Mansion's Backyard, and cave)
  • 4 new characters introduced (Proper rig)
  • 1 new quest (Laura) + mini-quest from Manjula
  • Love stats implemented (inside the quest UI. 2nd tab)
  • 2-3 new scene
  • 2 new animation
  • Weylon re-design
  • Burn's new expression implemented
  • One unique fan art poster
  • Skip Intro
  • Android Background issues fixed (Apu store Night)
  • Cobweb being hard to grab fixed (Minigame)
  • Tweaks & Fixes
PC BUILD

Mega

MAC BUILD

Mega

ANDROID BUILD

Mega
Thank you, they botch the upload and put Mac links for all the PC links.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
The name of the directory in the zip is 0.1.1
Doesn't seem to have the new content
If it shows that you can skip the intro, it is 0.1.5. The .rar itself says 0.1.5. I probably forget to rename the actual original folder.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes