3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Is there any sexual content at all? No mention of it in the tags.
Yes, there is a blowjob scene with Lindy. I won't say anything else, because of the spoiler. Not sure if any of you guys explored more into the game, but I will keep things silent regarding this. I'll be adding more lowkey content like her around the game. So, eventually, you will realize you have to explore around the place to see if there is more content.

abpcz

Jan 9, 2020
what ii have to do to finish quest " i should check out the power plant." ? i clikc on everything and cannot finnish it..

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Yes, there is a blowjob scene with Lindy. I won't say anything else, because of the spoiler. Not sure if any of you guys explored more into the game, but I will keep things silent regarding this. I'll be adding more lowkey content like her around the game. So, eventually, you will realize you have to explore around the place to see if there is more content.
enjoyed the game. its amusing. look forward to new content. i havent been able to find or see the above scene anywhere v/r Diego

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I'm kinda stuck in a quest for Manjula, i have to speak with shady guy, buy i've gone through all days of the week, all times of the day and all places but i don't seem to be able to find him, is there a trigger or something?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
enjoyed the game. its amusing. look forward to new content. i havent been able to find or see the above scene anywhere v/r Diego
Lindy appears at the Park during evening time

I'm kinda stuck in a quest for Manjula, i have to speak with shady guy, buy i've gone through all days of the week, all times of the day and all places but i don't seem to be able to find him, is there a trigger or something?
The shady guy is at the backyard of the Mansion. He will sometime appear during morning or evening.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Lindy appears at the Park during evening time

The shady guy is at the backyard of the Mansion. He will sometime appear during morning or evening.
I can't find the last piece. I already bought one from shady guy.

EDIT: Nevermind I finished the quest. Now I got nothing left to do. What next?

Last edited:

GreatScott111

May 7, 2020
Simple, its in the backyard, you leave your room in the Mansion, in the Hallway, you click in he room ae end of Hallway, then you are going to be at Hall, then you click in the arrow, and then you are in the backyard, then just ckeck untill you see a man in a tent, he is the shady guy, sorry for my english, i am brazilian

Krenn

Jun 13, 2018
Hold up. You mean to tell me that we'll able to romance Krabapple? Fucking sold.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Simple, its in the backyard, you leave your room in the Mansion, in the Hallway, you click in he room ae end of Hallway, then you are going to be at Hall, then you click in the arrow, and then you are in the backyard, then just ckeck untill you see a man in a tent, he is the shady guy, sorry for my english, i am brazilian
Thanks, don't worry, it's easy to understand because i'm brazilian too e.e

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes