3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
My anti-virus (bull-gaurd) doesn't like this game. Can anyone else confirm?
I don't even know how I would even install a virus in my own game. Not sure why your anti-virus is acting on it. If other people can play my game without any virus issues related. Then clearly, your anti-virus must be catching on something else.

Reactions: Raaku12

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
I don't even know how I would even install a virus in my own game. Not sure why your anti-virus is acting on it. If other people can play my game without any virus issues related. Then clearly, your anti-virus must be catching on something else.
I wasn't trying to accuse you of installing a virus. I was just asking in case anyone else had come across the same warning. A virus could have been added to the download wihtout your knowledge.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Umm, the old save files are compatible? because i don't see any new content and my last quest is the one with powerplant and nothing more.

Casper6969

Jul 17, 2020
Same question is there a walkthrough i need it from start I can get laura and Manjula quests done but then I don't know what to do

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
The update is good, the new scenes are pretty hot, definitely looking forward to continuing with Maude and Jezabel in the future. I have two small quibbles though. First, Maude asks you to find a score book, so she can teach you to play the organ, which makes sense, but the book you need to find is actually called a poetry book. Second, neither Maude or Jezabel have the *You've reached the end of this content* warning that other characters got in the last update. Other than that, I really enjoyed the update. The game is progressing at a nice pace, keep up the great work devs!

Last edited:

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Which 2 scenes got added? The handjob scene and the hookers blowjob scene?
not sure how far this update goes but: 1) handjob in church by nun; 2) maude teaching you the organ playing and watching her at night...... thats as far as i got and not sure if there is any more. can't find anything yet

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
As far as i can tell, the update is pretty small, so i will wait some time for this game to progress more, it would be nice if you would add some info for future content because i was pretty confused and didn't know how to progress further into the game.

zerracas

May 2, 2017
what ii have to do to finish quest " i should check out the power plant." ? i clikc on everything and cannot finnish it..
I'm stuck here too.
Update: apparently you just have to click the top road in the map to see the other part of the map, the power plant is there. Kinda hard to figure out.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
As far as i can tell, the update is pretty small, so i will wait some time for this game to progress more, it would be nice if you would add some info for future content because i was pretty confused and didn't know how to progress further into the game.
Yea, I prefer one massive update than multiple small update.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes