3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
can't seem to activate/open Moe's tavern and the respective quest. might be something simple but i cant find it. When and where can i get that open? any help would be very appreciated! thanks. v/r Diego
Not implemented yet, if memory tricks me not.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
can't seem to activate/open Moe's tavern and the respective quest. might be something simple but i cant find it. When and where can i get that open? any help would be very appreciated! thanks. v/r Diego
Moe tavern is unlocked after finishing the power plant quest.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
can u maybe tell us where to find it , ive been looking for the last onew for at least 20 min
Which item do you need ?
Crown in the cave, egg on top of the dog, trophy in burn's office, and clock at the backyard.

Not implemented yet, if memory tricks me not.
It is implemented in 0.2.5 ... read the changelog.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Which item do you need ?
Crown in the cave, egg on top of the dog, trophy in burn's office, and clock at the backyard.

My bad, didn't see it had just updated. Thanks.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Which item do you need ?

Cant unlock the tavern, and I think I finished Power Plant quests.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:

miszel

Sep 16, 2020
Any tips for this update? All I was able to do was do the intro with Lady Dimitrescu and unlock the castle. I checked for two weeks and can't find any other new interaction.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
You really need to add some hints or at least a walkthrough because there are no infos whatsoever, i keep clicking randomly on every location hoping that i will progress somehow.

MUwolverines92

Jan 26, 2021
I would like a list of the Missions to unlock/complete...I'm more worried about missing content than I am actually getting a walkthrough to complete stuff...or is there something like that and I just am overlooking it?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I would like a list of the Missions to unlock/complete...I'm more worried about missing content than I am actually getting a walkthrough to complete stuff...or is there something like that and I just am overlooking it?
I already have a plan for this kind of thing. I plan to make a quest log feature for the game. Where you can check what you have completed and what you haven't. So, wait for 0.3.0 to come out with some more juicer Manjula content.

Reactions: Ipigskickass
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes