3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

MUwolverines92

Jan 26, 2021
I already have a plan for this kind of thing. I plan to make a quest log feature for the game. Where you can check what you have completed and what you haven't. So, wait for 0.3.0 to come out with some more juicer Manjula content.
Awesome! Was just hoping to put it on the "to do list" because it'd be useful lol

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I know that it's a work in process and that changes and new mechanics are necesary to get a better final product, but damn, a "saves don't work" advise is always a big turn off, more with a grinding sandbox.

Reactions: DNCH2019

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
what is the damned cheat code?
It is for tier 1 Patron.

I know that it's a work in process and that changes and new mechanics are necesary to get a better final product, but damn, a "saves don't work" advise is always a big turn off, more with a grinding sandbox.
Sorry if this turns you off, but if you understand the process of development, it is not easy to add in a compatible save on newer version , since I am always implementing new features & other sort. The previous save does not contain any of the new feature that was implemented in the newer versions. Unless you are a solid programmer/coder, then please help me out ? xD

A Simpsons game with a 5 star review rating currently? Holy hell what universe have I been transported to
Welcome to my world, my friend . Enjoy the current update !

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry if this turns you off, but if you understand the process of development, it is not easy to add in a compatible save on newer version , since I am always implementing new features & other sort. The previous save does not contain any of the new feature that was implemented in the newer versions. Unless you are a solid programmer/coder, then please help me out ? xD
I know, I know, it wasn't a real complaint, just a little grumble over the idea of clean Apu's store again. As being a solid programmer/coder, I'm afraid I'm as useless as helping NASA to calculate lunar orbits. Even less, at least I can point with a little precision the general direction to the Moon.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
I know, I know, it wasn't a real complaint, just a little grumble over the idea of clean Apu's store again. As being a solid programmer/coder, I'm afraid I'm as useless as helping NASA to calculate lunar orbits. Even less, at least I can point with a little precision the general direction to the Moon.
I am just gonna wait until there is more content.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Fábio Assunção

Jul 8, 2020
I'd like to suggest an option to skip the game to the new contents, I don't know how hard it is to do, but maybe it would help with the incompatible saves, it's really boring having to do it all over again, and please, maybe you should improve the navigation at the mansion, it's really confusing sometimes, and not to mention of the door to the room, it's nearly hidden behind a statue, and just to say, I'm only making suggestions as someone who wants to help to improve the project, so, please, don't get me wrong :)

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I'd like to suggest an option to skip the game to the new contents, I don't know how hard it is to do, but maybe it would help with the incompatible saves, it's really boring having to do it all over again, and please, maybe you should improve the navigation at the mansion, it's really confusing sometimes, and not to mention of the door to the room, it's nearly hidden behind a statue, and just to say, I'm only making suggestions as someone who wants to help to improve the project, so, please, don't get me wrong :)
The door with a statue in front, Weylon clearly tells you where to go before you get into the interaction mode, which tells me you don't read dialogues at all. 2ndly, you don't have to do everything all over again. Each character has its own location and its own content. You are free to go to whomever you want after the intro since it'll become free mode, and lastly I have already included a skip feature that sets you at the free mode. Also, if you think you have finished all the content, check the checklist log. I have just recently implemented this.

Thanks for the suggestions tho !

Fábio Assunção

Jul 8, 2020
The door with a statue in front, Weylon clearly tells you where to go before you get into the interaction mode, which tells me you don't read dialogues at all. 2ndly, you don't have to do everything all over again. Each character has its own location and its own content. You are free to go to whomever you want after the intro since it'll become free mode, and lastly I have already included a skip feature that sets you at the free mode. Also, if you think you have finished all the content, check the checklist log. I have just recently implemented this.

Thanks for the suggestions tho !
yeah I do read the dialogues, and I'm paying attetion to it, and I know where the room is, I'm just saying, again, that the navigation may be confusing sometimes, even if you know where everything is, as I do, it's just a simple suggestion to maybe rework the navigation of the interiors, making the game to flow in a better way, and not to have to stop and think of every move you make, this is basic in these kind of games and I know it too, so please, take it easy and don't act like I was here just criticizing the game, I'm here just willing to help as someone who is following the project and for now I'm liking it. And about the skip to new content thing, sorry, thinking better it really doesn't seem to make sense in this case. And last, to prove i'm not here just to criticize, the checklist log was a great addition, it's really helpful. Serious man, I think you didn't understand my intention, so, sorry for this. I do enjoy your work and hope to see you get better and better. Peace.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes