3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

flescura

Sep 8, 2017
The writing in this game is pretty close to home with each character. Can tell the dev has watched alot of simpsons.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
The update is good, the new scenes are pretty hot, definitely looking forward to continuing with Maude and Jezabel in the future. I have two small quibbles though. First, Maude asks you to find a score book, so she can teach you to play the organ, which makes sense, but the book you need to find is actually called a poetry book. Second, neither Maude or Jezabel have the *You've reached the end of this content* warning that other characters got in the last update. Other than that, I really enjoyed the update. The game is progressing at a nice pace, keep up the great work devs!
Yeah, but thanks for trying out the game tho ! The reason some things are left confused is the game is obviously still in development, and I really do hope you stick around!

As far as i can tell, the update is pretty small, so i will wait some time for this game to progress more, it would be nice if you would add some info for future content because i was pretty confused and didn't know how to progress further into the game.
Yes, I plan to keep it that way. The reason is that the budget I can afford to pay to the writer is very limited. Because of how short my pay is for the writer, the dialogues become extremely short and therefore there isn't much content I can implement. So, I have to keep them small each update until the Patreon itself grows which will allow me to further develop it with more time & be able to afford the writer properly. As it is atm, not much I can do. : ' )

is there any walkthrough? I don't know how to continue =D
Unfortunately, I have not made any walkthrough but the quest log itself does tell you what to do or gives a subtle idea of what you need to do.

You owe the developer 5 bucks sir
Hahahaaaaa, pretty unfortunate for that guy. He messed with the wrong dev. I'm not going to ever stop until you know.. Disney happens.

that man owes me 5 bucks. I think I made it past 3 updates in less than 2 months. Was a crazy journey, but I'm going to try my best to stay positive and be consistent with the development.

Reactions: Ipigskickass
Aug 19, 2017
Completely stuck. I have no idea how to give the milk to the dogs. I can't find the second ruby for the necklace. And I have no idea what cave people are talking about for the Laura quest

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You use the ladder to get the red gem I believe. But there is no third gem in the game just yet.
That is the kind of detail that would be good to have in a quick .txt walkthrough/guide.

I finished Manjula's quest as a whole.

Is there anything after that or is that it for now?
I finished Manjula's quest as a whole.

Is there anything after that or is that it for now?
How do i finish the necklace? Found the 2 rubies, but not the red gem piece.

edit: found it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do i get money to pay the organ lessons?

Last edited:

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I didn't expect it to be this solid of a game... it's also pretty true to the simpson universe. This is the reason i don't play games this early in their dev... because when they're this solid i'm sad to know i'll have to wait a few years to get a full game.. good job to this dev

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
can't seem to activate/open Moe's tavern and the respective quest. might be something simple but i cant find it. When and where can i get that open? any help would be very appreciated! thanks. v/r Diego

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes