3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
if the dev makes save with old builds non compatible and doesnt change anything with the old content, the least they could do would be to give us a save up to the new content (and an option to change the name) or have a skip to latest content option.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
if the dev makes save with old builds non compatible and doesnt change anything with the old content, the least they could do would be to give us a save up to the new content (and an option to change the name) or have a skip to latest content option.
You can skip right to the new content. I've said this so many times. Skip from the start menu, and go straight to the mall.

This is the final time I will say this, any more complaints about this and I won't be talking about it.

Thanks.

Deleted member 168318

Lord Pinky
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
You can skip right to the new content. I've said this so many times. Skip from the start menu, and go straight to the mall.

This is the final time I will say this, any more complaints about this and I won't be talking about it.

Thanks.
Hey!

Thx for the nice game, dont wanna be "that" guy, but i honestly cannot find anything in mall and nothing happens when i go there after skipping intro. I read every page before this and didnt find where you said anything about mall before. Maybe i am just blind

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Hey!

Thx for the nice game, dont wanna be "that" guy, but i honestly cannot find anything in mall and nothing happens when i go there after skipping intro. I read every page before this and didnt find where you said anything about mall before. Maybe i am just blind
Pass time, and Maggie will appear . Every character has their own schedule.
Hope this helps !

Nov 25, 2017
Hey!

She wasn't there for me after skipping intro either but advance a day and Maggie should be standing in front of the mall either morning or afternoon.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Make it less grindy, add a hint option if you're stuck and more erotic content.

I don't want to replay when old saves don't work.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The pacing is moronic, to progress in a quest you need 200 in cash, only way to earn money is at the quick-e-mart, where you get around 20 every time(sometime even as much as 25...), you have to work every morning and everyone else you have to talk to is during the morning too.
So it becomes a grind and not enjoyable, am I missing some trick?

There is also no where to know when a character is showing up, you just have to go around at every location at every time to maybe find something to do, and there is no reason to why they are there at that point.

Reactions: Godslayer6911

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
hey guys, last time I've played this game like in February 2021. should i try it again? is there a nice story? or should I wait for few more month and then should I play it?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Just 1? Serious? Every update.... Drop this project.... I rerurn when it be Complete tag Have....
There is more than one (3-4 nsfw scene for Maggie). Are you always negative every time? Cause every post you have made here has either been sarcastic or negative.

Reactions: pewpewrobot

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
There is more than one (3-4 nsfw scene for Maggie). Are you always negative every time? Cause every post you have made here has either been sarcastic or negative.
Some people are never happy.
You just keep doing you man.
I am gonna check this out now.

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
Someone knows if this game has a walkthrough
And someone know how to progress with chichi after her first unlocked scene

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes