3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
I just replayed the game to prep for the new update coming soon, there's so many characters, lots of content but its very spread out. I've seen him post that once he gets all the locations filled he will start focusing on certain characters. I cant wait for more content! Especially Maude, Jezebel, Marge, and Luann!

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Found another issue. After meeting Liza outside the Town Hall, I got the quest to survey at Crustys Burger. However, Crustys is locked at all times.

ENCEPHALlTl5

Jan 28, 2022
Its not that good developed and not that good artistically. what could keep it alive is if it focused more on actual simpson characters. way too many non-simpson stuff and poor choice of characters. Marge and Lisa, Edna, Maude, Manjula and Mindy Simmons is all that is needed. Put in some Martha Quimby, Mrs Albright, Patty/Selma, Helen and Jessica Lovejoy but just a little or even just for "laughs". Get more (male)Characters involved in their story. they just need to appear and say something so its just one image per character (noone reads it anyway). someone need to cut all the bullshit and focus, if he is going to stick to that mediocre artstyle. but thats just my opinion and sorry for bad english. also i cant draw shit but im also not blind

Reactions: Shark_inA-chiar

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
Its not that good developed and not that good artistically. what could keep it alive is if it focused more on actual simpson characters. way too many non-simpson stuff and poor choice of characters. Marge and Lisa, Edna, Maude, Manjula and Mindy Simmons is all that is needed. Put in some Martha Quimby, Mrs Albright, Patty/Selma, Helen and Jessica Lovejoy but just a little or even just for "laughs". Get more (male)Characters involved in their story. they just need to appear and say something so its just one image per character (noone reads it anyway). someone need to cut all the bullshit and focus, if he is going to stick to that mediocre artstyle. but thats just my opinion and sorry for bad english. also i cant draw shit but im also not blind
Mediocre art style ? I actually think the art is great. Have you even seen the other simpson parody game ? They are fucking awful. Out of all simpson game I've played. THIS is the best fucking game I have seen so far in simpson parody. There is already Marge, Twins girl, Lisa, Edna, and Maude in the game. They each have their own content if you actually PLAY the game. Also the creator is a SOLO dev making this game, put some respect in his name for adding a lot of things in the game behind the development that you can't see blindy. Kindly fuck off, and leave the dev alone. You don't know shit & the game is literally free for everyone to play (Yes there is a cheat code, but that is only minigame. Every CONTENT in the game is free. You get all of that).

Plus, the developer himself already released a new update just a few days ago & it has the new twin content. You need to vote if you want the content for a certain character & I like it that way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SimpleTimes and ILW

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hi I mod games,
Previously I've modded Harem Hotel and Rogue-Like:Evolution and today I present to you a simple cheat mod for this game. All it does is change the logic of the cheat code entry system so that now any code you enter works.

Installation is simple, just right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it
then
copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\BurnsMansion-0.6.2-pc\game)

Then just run the game as normal. Any password will work and now you'll activate the cheat. Also, I did change it so the cheat gives you $9999 instead of the usual $400, otherwise the cheat works the same

Any future updates will be here:
Burns Mansion - Cheat Menu Mod

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is the church bug still there? really dont want to restart again which i did last update to get stuck by an empty glory hole

tsquirrel

Jul 6, 2020
Hello,

Surely you don't expect people to replay the game from scratch for every update?
Unless I'm missing something, could you kindly provide a save that takes off from finishing everything from the last uploaded compatible version?

Thank you

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

Surely you don't expect people to replay the game from scratch for every update?
Unless I'm missing something, could you kindly provide a save that takes off from finishing everything from the last uploaded compatible version?

Thank you
Second that!
The quickest way to kill a game, is if you have to start all over again and again and again....
So a working save to start this version with please!

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I played for 2 hours and I'm surprised that I actually like it. Idgaf about the Simpsons and was never raised on it so most of the characters can act however and I wouldn't care. The dialogue is pretty good and does have Simpsons humor sprinkled in which really nice because the art does leave some to be desired but I let it slide because I can actually get somewhat invested in the characters. I think we should be glad that this isn't another trashy visual novel with 3 scenes, rpgm that 95% borrowed assets or better yet a renpy game with renders that look like claymation. All things considered this is gold in a genre with standards so low.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes