3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone help me I'm missing one girl in my stat sheet she is literally the last question mark right after bulma's picture.

Magic120

Nov 20, 2018
anyone have a updatde save from the last version moved pc so dnt want to have to the grind again please

Jan 20, 2019
Just finished all the content, game is pretty good so far. Only annoyances are the days and times people show up and having to go to the map to skip time. Some pieces you have to find for quests can be in annoying spots and its annoying finding that the last piece you spent several ingame days trying to find was actually on a "fence" character that you may have completely not known about until you try brute forcing the game by changing time and visiting every part of the map for each time.

Not-today

Jul 17, 2018
Dumb question, but I have no idea how to unlock the church nor how to find the massage book, any help?

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Whats the point of having a poster left in the open when players cant even grab it, asking for a 'Cheat Code' when you click it is so frustrating wtf.

And when people post the code here dev goes and changes it. What a clown fiesta.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Some notes for the developer...when you start a new game, the options are Skip Intro and Contine, should be Continue. And when you talk to the shady guy, he asks about a pieve of a necklace, should be piece.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I played version 0.3.5.

Should I have start a new game now?

I dont see any more quest after start from the previous save except Shawna'r boob quest.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If every time we have to start a new game as old saves not work.
So why the HELL there is a save option?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Hmm. I talked to Ned in the park, and he mentioned the church, but it still seems to be locked, even in the mornings. You'd think it would be open on Sundays at least!

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
Great game so far ! Can't wait for more updates. Keep it going !

Gameplay is solid, art is very cool, variety of characters with fair content.

Reactions: xandeh

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How do I activate the code and continue the game? Seems like you can only do it in the main menu, choosing start. And when you then load a save, the code is not activated anymore.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes