3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Jabguthi

Jul 15, 2021
I'm playing the android version, I've helped Manjula clean up for the first time, I went tl the park, talked to Grandpa Simpson, talked to Luann, met Edna.

After that, MC says thar he can return tl Mr Burns' office, I go to Burns' office and it's empty, I check the quest log and it says I've only talked to 2/3 park visitors and I can't see anyone else there. The objective to survey the park visitors isn't cleared either. A bug? What do I do?

whateverr0

Sep 30, 2018
I'm playing the android version, I've helped Manjula clean up for the first time, I went tl the park, talked to Grandpa Simpson, talked to Luann, met Edna.

After that, MC says thar he can return tl Mr Burns' office, I go to Burns' office and it's empty, I check the quest log and it says I've only talked to 2/3 park visitors and I can't see anyone else there. The objective to survey the park visitors isn't cleared either. A bug? What do I do?
you need to talk to the people in the correct order otherwise one of them vanishes before you speak to him

Reactions: WackedWu

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Ok, so the next update is out and it's almost impossible to get anywhere without the new cheat codes o_O o_O :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Burns Mansion 0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes