3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In the latest update, does it need a fresh start from the beginning or from the last update..??

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah ok. I don't feel like going through this whole game again to get all the scenes. So, does anyone have a save with all the scenes aviable in game and the new ones they can share?

Sidavis

Sep 27, 2022
Hi, I'm new here and have had some fun with the latest release. I think I have completed all of the available content, (or maybe most of it) but seem to have a few unresolved issues:
1. I am missing a poster, I think it is the one that should have been in the flower pot, and I have seen it in some sequences, but I have not been able to get it in my current, mostly completed, go through
2. While the Maude content says I have completed I still have an uncompleted sub-quest to meet in the Afternoon, however I believe that I have completed all of the Lessons and seen the night scene in the Confessional. Is this something that others have seen as well, is it a bug?
3. In the stats I still have a number (4) of characters at 0, some of which I have definitely interacted with, and I have the last one still as unknown. Again is this normal, or is there still some content that I have not found yet?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
why is the spacebar not working in this game? in every other renpy game a spacebar press is equivalent to a left click for the purpose of advancing the text

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
can you actually have sex with anyone that isn't the three random vampires?
I noticed all the girls have usually 1 scene that is still locked when you finish their content. I am pretty sure this requires the patreon code and is where the actual sex is at.

skipping the awful minigame is also patreon locked. really not recommended to play without the code

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
I noticed all the girls have usually 1 scene that is still locked when you finish their content. I am pretty sure this requires the patreon code and is where the actual sex is at.

skipping the awful minigame is also patreon locked. really not recommended to play without the code
lmao no way

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
why is the spacebar not working in this game? in every other renpy game a spacebar press is equivalent to a left click for the purpose of advancing the text
Instead of the spacebar, it enters or return keyboard.

Firstly,

False. Those locked scenes are not available at all, there is a reason it is locked and has no content to it. The girls literally tell you content is not available, and has nothing to do with Patreon.

All content for the girls is for the public & free, nothing is Patreon locked for them.

Secondly,

The Patreon code is only an art poster & arcade mini-game skip.

Thirdly,

Most girls have 2-3 scenes & some have far more scenes. If you are including an animated scene, sure there are 1-2 for each girl but SFW scenes are part of the story scene, not the interaction part.

Please stop spreading false information,

thanks

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
lmao no way
He is wrong, very wrong. Those locked scene are simply because there isn't any content for it yet, and the patreon code is art poster & skip minigame. All the girls are completely free :whistle:

The dev is slowly putting content for each girl per update, and only makes 400 dollars. Support if you care, and want to see most of their content finished.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
False. Those locked scenes are not available at all, there is a reason it is locked and has no content to it.
That is a really poor way to indicate WIP.
Especially baffling due to the number of scenes being non fixed. with different girls having different number. but almost all of them having 1 left locked.
also the "WIP locked" and the "do more quests to unlock" scenes have the same lock picture. they really should have different ones.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes