3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, The search function comes up with two comments, when searcing for Willys or shack. My question and your answer.
Which means it will now come up with 3 comments, including this.

So if you have any info, please share it.
About the error per se, honestly no idea, i have had no such issue but do remember someone else pointing it out. Guessing that trying to enter it while skipping some sort of task in the backyard might be the reason, but not sure.

Anyway, doing stuff for Laura should lead to the task of cleaning the pool out of all the money, what is done witha butterfly net in the shack, so grinding Laura until she requests the pool cleaning might solve that i think.

Later on, you may come across a another character (Ratchy) in the shack, that opens the Snowball II questline for you. Those are the ones i remember at least.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So, I might be totally crazy, but, didn't this game had some sort of repeat scenes thing? Similar to a gallery?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Why does this have the feel of a F2P mobile game that's going to soon ask me to pay for gems to continue playing?

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Who can the Mc have sex with? played this game a year ago but couldn't finish it due to bugs and having trouble completing quests.

Reactions: manuel6999
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes