3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I boost money so I don't have to grinde it but still there are no scenes even if you can buy everything that you need instantly

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Here comes a workaround, so you don't have to play the game over and over and over....

Open your last save in saveeditonline.
Start the new wersion of the game, and enter the cheat code. Skip the intro.
Make a new save directly.
Open e new window with saveeditonline and upload the new save.
You will then see the difference between the old and new save in red.
Edit each value in the new save, so it tmatches the difference, as shown below.
Download the edited save to your computer and override the original.
screenshot.PNG

boobman0688

Jun 11, 2017
It took the cheat code but I don't see how to use cheats.. it's really confusing. Does anyone have a save they can share? I tried to use save edit and it couldn't read the files.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is there action with Marge, yet? Only interested in Marge. Until then I'll just wait. It's not worth it until then, even if it takes a few years.
LMAO this guys wants Simpsons characters in his Simpsons parody game! but seriously no marge has like no content at all

Reactions: Jack-ish

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
Bro, sometimes people just get tired from having to restart from scratch all over because the last save became pointless again, you know. It happens.
Exactly. And i am honeslty tired of EXACTLY that.

Are you guys low key dumb ??

You realize you don't have to do any of the old content and just jump straight to the new content right ?. . . Just visit the new location and there, you can do the new content.

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-ish

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly what this game badly needs is a gallery mode so each new version doesn’t force you to replay all previous content just to see the scenes again.

Reactions: J and miropor
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes