sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
I had the same issue. It seems an option appears when you click on your home during the day (pink house) every so often to continue the route.
It seems so but every time after this I got the error and can't progress further.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/i/script1_lorraine_i.rpy", line 849, in <module>
NameError: name 'madi' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/i/script1_lorraine_i.rpyc", line 849, in script
    ����ݱ���Q�mĐ����o��
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\BusinessOfLoving-0.8i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\BusinessOfLoving-0.8i-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\BusinessOfLoving-0.8i-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Business Of Loving: Special Edition 0.8i
Sun Apr 25 05:18:28 2021

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
what different between Patreon Version and Itch.io Version ?
supposedly itch.io version have incest which should change the relation from lorraine from landlady to mom. i doubt its like that because i deleted the folder from appdata, started to play from scratch and the name landlady still noticeable so i really don't understand why they said patreon version and itch.io version if they are gonna say the same dialogue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
supposedly itch.io version have incest which should change the relation from lorraine from landlady to mom. i doubt its like that because i deleted the folder from appdata, started to play from scratch and the name landlady still noticeable so i really don't understand why they said patreon version and itch.io version if they are gonna say the same dialogue.
I will try this game again because its been more than 6 months since I last played it.

I downloaded both versions and they are different at the start at least.
Itch.io version BusinessOfLoving 2021-04-24 19-30-05-76.jpg
Pateron version BusinessOfLoving 2021-04-24 19-37-13-96.jpg

This is as far as I got in both version but now off to play the one with INCEST, its one of my kinks anyway. ;) :p:love:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I will try this game again because its been more than 6 months since I last played it.

I downloaded both versions and they are different at the start at least.
Itch.io version View attachment 1161688
Pateron version View attachment 1161689

This is as far as I got in both version but now off to play the one with INCEST, its one of my kinks anyway. ;) :p:love:
Try playing Lily's x Lorraine scenes and you see what i'm talking about threesome ones

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added 2 tags to the list, pregnancy and anal sex.

BruceMcGivern
That's not my kink and I have already pass that by.

ADDED another tag, Lactation. BusinessOfLoving 2021-04-24 22-03-33-87.jpg

ADD again, no wonder she was or is a bitch, virgin tag added.

And one more tag, Lisbian.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
It seems so but every time after this I got the error and can't progress further.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/i/script1_lorraine_i.rpyc", line 849, in script
    ����ݱ���Q�mĐ����o��
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\BusinessOfLoving-0.8i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\BusinessOfLoving-0.8i-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\BusinessOfLoving-0.8i-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Business Of Loving: Special Edition 0.8i
Sun Apr 25 05:18:28 2021
same how fix ?

bekojocoka

May 20, 2018
So Threesome scene and good end walkthrough it is HERE:
1.First in first you not need work in skyscraper just click Lorraine and Lily house between.
2.After the Treesome way choise coming up at Lilly garden say: YES and begin the threesome way:
You can impregnate Lorraine if you enough rp and enough dp ( many times do it mess in kitchen).
3. Just after last treesome scenes click at night she's bedroom and after she is appears in a nightgown, choise just lets fuck up.
-If you coise impregnate her, the secound scenne it is how she's belly is bigger.
-If you choise just fuck, and you click after the sex scenne at morning again she's door. She ask you, how impregnate her. And she tell at you, how she wil new children.

Comment: After Lily and Lorraine Threesome way get 6/9, you need go home at night and click your room door. Lilly comming up and threesome way continue.

SpclGstStr

Aug 26, 2017
Dude what is DP and RP pls tell me !!!!!!
I'm not sure if it's what it actually stands for but my head-canon is that it's Relationship Points and Degradation Points
Saying and doing nice things gives you RP, building your relationship
Insulting characters, being rude, making them feel down builds their degradation.

Reactions: canal mom

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
I think Lorraine should be MC's older sister and Sophia as his niece instead of mother and little sister respectively.

Shredderboy

Jun 14, 2019
Stuck on Lorraine's path. Supposed to talk with her at night when she is sitting outside I click on her and it just disappears anyone got any solution for this? Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes