Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I downloaded it from another page but the download servers are very slow just to say that it takes me between 3 to 5 hours just to download 896 mb which is what the game weighs

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
bounceonmyboy 10.000 Money
givemetheladies All points maxed. Have fun
rosebud I got you broski (actually content?)
#girlboss All Kim scenes + points maxed
whoamomma All Mom scenes + points maxed
greenthumb All Lily scenes + points maxed
galsinblue All Ramirez scenes + points maxed
blondesrbetter All Patty scenes + points maxed
thebigmeanie All Degradation points maxed
motherearth Mom and Lily points maxed! Have fun
givemegothgf All Charlotte scenes + points maxxed!
thebossbaby Nothing yet

What a search, he have hiding this very good^^ have fun guys

Apr 10, 2018
I like the new art, but I hope they add all the old mom and son incest scenes back and the impregnation and vaginal pregnancy sex scenes.

The thing I don't like is that he spend so much time in adding a whole NTR story line in that game that was never here before. It is optional, but still.
What do you meant NTR? when did this game have that??

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal
Apr 10, 2018
Right now, since this update. You can choose to let your mom be fucked by some random guy if you want. You can watch them. It's a fully optional choice that you can avoid. I just don't like it that they added it at all. The time adding this could be spent somewhere else on this remake. But I guess the dev wanted to get more followers by having a NTR route.
Well that just ruined everything for me. Why add that now? who wants to see the mom get fucked? I don't care about the avoidable excuse, it's still apart of the game. Well time to ignore this trash. Thanks for the heads up, you saved me the time.

Jan 31, 2020
This new update is fucking horrible, Dead-End what are doing? adding NTR out of nowhere? this late in development.
If you're following the moms Love route, yes the Love route, you can let some asshole jerk fuck her and watch like some kind of cuck. Now explain to me, why this on the Love route? does letting some random jerk fuck your Mom sound like Love? I hate when dev's try and appeal to the NTR crowd, for a game that isn't even NTR, talk about desperate. This game is dead, and I'll drop my support and funding.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Right now, since this update. You can choose to let your mom be fucked by some random guy if you want. You can watch them. It's a fully optional choice that you can avoid. I just don't like it that they added it at all. The time adding this could be spent somewhere else on this remake. But I guess the dev wanted to get more followers by having a NTR route.
I haven't played the game completely yet but I didn't know that and even if the NTR is optional it spoils good stories and even worse if they add that the mom gets pregnant by one of those guys since the developer mentioned that all the routes they will have pregnancy

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This new update is fucking horrible, Dead-End what are doing? adding NTR out of nowhere? this late in development.
If you're following the moms Love route, yes the Love route, you can let some asshole jerk fuck her and watch like some kind of cuck. Now explain to me, why this on the Love route? does letting some random jerk fuck your Mom sound like Love? I hate when dev's try and appeal to the NTR crowd, for a game that isn't even NTR, talk about desperate. This game is dead, and I'll drop my support and funding.
Oof, I liked this gamu. Oh welp, I'll just move on then, not my kind of stuff but good luck to the dev anyway.

Apr 10, 2018
I have also stopped supporting this game and the developer. To me, this lacks creativity and integrity.
This game use to have a cute story with the Mom, she was the best character. Now, she willingly fucks some guy she just met, why? She now comes off like a cheap, easy whore, who sleeps around with people who are clearly scumbags. Plus, the main character can watch his own Mom, who he clearly loves get fucked by this douche, got to love cucks right....NO

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I will never understand why NTR is a thing. I mean I have my weird fetishes and understand that the stuff I like not everyone is going to. But why would anyone enjoy seeing the person they supposedly love, or are at least romantically involved with, fuck someone else? I mean I can kind of understand some people like being treated like trash or as a lesser being (not really though), but if your partner is fucking around behind your back, or even with your consent with you watching, that relationship is not going to last at all. I mean this is all just fantasies for people and real-life stuff doesn't really play into it here, but I just can't help but think about that with these NTR scenarios.

It really sucks that the artist decided to put something like this into what was a cute and charming game before. I mean it just comes out of nowhere really. Why build an audience for one thing, then do a hard right turn into the exact opposite way down the line?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Haven't played in a while, so i'm a bit behind
Didn't even know a rework was underway until just now.
So how much of the mom's old content was scrapped?
Has any of it been replaced/redone yet?

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes