Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Does the game give you all the POVs ? In the description it says you play as the husband but screenshots make it seem like its a wife perspective/omniscient perspective game.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
For these niche people like me who wanna know if a "good ending" is possible , it seem that yes , according to the description of the game
"マルチバッドエンド(ハッピーエンドも有り)" -> which can be translated as "many bad end ( a/some good end are possible). As japanese language doesn't emphasis on plural , it's hard to said if they are more that one good end but i'm gonna guess no .

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 2652058

Maybe this One... But yeah not sure... Or wrong Tag..

Btw
Yeah, it has shota, but it's not so obvious.

Does the game give you all the POVs ? In the description it says you play as the husband but screenshots make it seem like its a wife perspective/omniscient perspective game.
You play as the husband, but you mostly see the wife's POV.

JustXuX shouldn't this be marked as completed? or is it still ongoing?
I forgot to mark it. Fixed it now.

P.S. I will try to find a way for a CG unlock or a save with it.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Ended up giving this a go.... I wouldn't recommend it.

This one's kind of a mess all round. The focus on RNG mechanics means that you can go weeks in-game without anything happening. The fact that there is a dedicated skip button means the developers were well aware that players needed to skip vast portions of their game. The MTL isn't the worst on this site, but that doesn't mean its good. Expect odd word choices, wrong pronouns etc. In VNs, they usually give you a bunch of QOL options - text speed, skip unread etc. This game has none of them.

There's also a bunch of technical issues with the game. It isn't optimised for windows 11 and did not fit within my screen (at least on my pc). The save slots were clipping the top & bottom of my screen. The gallery is also buggy. If you view an event and hold the skip button, then it will simultaneously return you to the gallery screen (which is good) and start playing the game proper (which is bizarre). You end up in this bizarre position where you are playing the actual game while the gallery icons are superimposed on top.

All in all, hard pass

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes