loghos

Jun 16, 2018
got frustration to 60 or so, the other number (start at 500) to 0, 2 of the guys at 0 and just capturing, nothing happend, did i do something wrong or what

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Why not ? it's just a choice , if you don't wanna do it i'm sure the main focus of the game is not that so don't worry .
If this potential choice doesn't remove what you want in the game , no sure why it's bad .
it's a joke my man

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
Eons are passed since i played the game the 1st time but stilll i haven't understand how to play xD

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This game needs a descent guide at least... no matter what the wife leaves around day 200... And color me surprised, not 1 sex scene...

Last edited:

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
Found something! The game doesn t end after 200 ish days. You need to keep her frustration down and then you get another month! I think first week you need to grind the suspicion values down, then you get into better stuff! But now i can t pass day 350 or so!

Last edited:

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
ugh, the game looks alright, but its japanese game with ugly males. Like really? Cant you just not show their faces at all? Do japanese men get off on these guys being ugly?

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
i wonder why this menu never shows in the eng version
Game is frustrating. I managed to unlock some scenes after reading the OP (ones with macho and old guy, she started showing up in a bunnysuit with him) but when I went home the game didnt end, and I got a 'normal ending' still.
tell me what you did!

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
just bring her with you to the trip.
Temporary residence become fuckhouse for both of ya.
Of course, company policy don't cover that so do that at hotel.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes