Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
that might confirm the presence of an hidden miner in the game xD
Your spoiler reminds me of James Rolf's series "You know What's Bulls*it" on Youtube.

You know what else is bullsh*t? That spoiler.

Holy shit, seriously? Is there like a link to a tweet or something? If this is true that's real fuckin' scummy...
Seconded this.

Crazymantle

May 14, 2019
/*Irrelevant section cut out*/
Holy shit, seriously? Is there like a link to a tweet or something? If this is true that's real fuckin' scummy...
Seconded this.
Well you're in luck, moderators just approved the link to the tweet. Scroll up a tad and you'll see it. He's either trolling about doing it, in which he's a grade-A douchenozzle, or he's serious, in which case he's a grade-A scumbag.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 18, 2019
Well you're in luck, moderators just approved the link to the tweet. Scroll up a tad and you'll see it. He's either trolling about doing it, in which he's a grade-A douchenozzle, or he's serious, in which case he's a grade-A scumbag.
And this makes it a pass for me. Looks nice, but I don't like to support scumbags/douchenozles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Holy shit. It's a good thing my PC's a piece of shit or I would have made this guy rich. He can take the $5 I gave him on patreon and shove it up his ass. I'll never be supporting him again. PLEASE keep this thread's uploads up to date, OP...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
They know they their development career is toast. Programmers watching this dumpsterfire take note. Never do to your credibility what this shady dev did to his. If I were him I would make my game freeware just to save face from all the backlash he is going to be getting for getting caught including that bitcoin miner in his game. Smh.