cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Cannot get the fucking scenes in the preview pics. Only get a jelly block that you insert in other jelly blocks. (edit: found the other girl. Just didn't really get the different keys for the girls. So)...

But this preview takes up four point five fucking gigabytes! Really? The graphics is like on the Commodore Amiga except in the fucking scene, which shouldn't take up more than maybe 32 megabytes.
There aren't really any textures to speak of.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Looks more like Bustanut Internal.... but with that description not gonna bother.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
There's... ALOT of patreon-locked content, ain't there. I saw three or four on the character creator. I don't even know if it's a patreon lock or if it's just shilling the patreon to get it unlocked later. Either way, yowza.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, the internal view could use some work. It's already layered correctly on the torso, why does the leg have to go see-through like that...? Can't you just... like... do the same thing you did with the torso?

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I sure hope so, customizing her attitude would make it even better.

*Chuckles* This dev is so innocent.
Yeeeeah. The price jump on his patreon from $5 to $20 just for what I'm assuming is the same thing but slightly different is just... Crazy. Insane, even. I'd be surprised if anyone had the moxie to give us the $20 versions for this thread, because it'd definitely isn't worth the money.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Hey, since the thread's pretty silent, I might as well ask, does anyone actually have V0.02.1? Is it worth it? Anything "major" that's different? Or is it just more testing like what the second girl goes to right now...?