BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1-a3d-promo-bust_1.jpg

Overview:
Lana isn’t just your ordinary secretary. No, this hot blonde has plans of her own and she’s determined to get her way, no matter the means she employs.
It’s not long before she’s bent over the desk with her tits out. The young man quickly gets his massive cock out and begins fucking her over the desk. The secretary then sucks on his rock hard member before taking it on her back. It’s at this point
however that she decides to take back control. Indeed. She climbs on top of her boss and rides him until he cums deep inside of
her. But she’s not finished! Whilst he’s still hard, she takes his shaft deep down her throat. I guess you could call that sealing the deal. No one is getting fired today after all.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-15
Release Date: 2020-09-29
Developer: Sneaky Bastard - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Amber's Secret Lover - Meeting with Lexy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linus: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

Extras: Music Mod* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The renders are top. The writing could definitely be better. I'd love to see this dev teamed up with a really good writer to make a full VN game with branching choices. That would be amazing.
I don't wanna get stuck with single "story".. I'm always looking for something new and most of the times depend on my mood, wanted something kinky in an office and I made Busted or maybe something more adventurous - made Amber..
Don't wanna continue a single story all over again and again.
And what's the most important I want to render what I feel not what patrons ask for, the feedback and what they like indeed it's much appreciated but there's a line and needs to be balanced, me as a dev/artist I want to enjoy making these comics and you as a reader hope you will enjoy reading it as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Busted [FINAL] Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks, neither Busted or Amber area meant to be a well developed VN/game, originally are only comics, something short and hot.
It feels a bit like a waste that such great models aren't used further though; I know that some game makers create a sort of "extended universe" so that they can use their models more and in different scenarios

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes