4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Mmm, this is a fantastic little short, the girl is drop dead gorgeous, a great little office slut. Amazing renders too. I question the 'female protagonist' tag though, when you really only have one scene I wouldn't say that she's any more the protagonist than the guy is.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
I m agree with all story line will be re works...that will VERY better is also the Posibility to choose male or female protagonist also and lesbian way. too ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've made a quick music add-on for it,
here the download links (~27MB):
-

Links to my Mods for the other games of this dev:
Amber's Secret Lover
Meeting with Lexy

Oct. 2, 2021:
I've made a Ren'Py port from Sneaky Bastard's new comic Breaking Boundaries, link to my post here.

Last edited:

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
Wow. you have a real talent for rendering. Focus on that, and see if you can leave the writing to others - I think you can make something truly great :)

I don't mean this as a backhanded compliment, just suggesting you to focus on your strong points.

astraflip

Mar 13, 2020
lana looks like a mature / older version of dmd daughter and the twins little sis in sunshine love

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Busted" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Busted" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Feb 20, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Busted [FINAL] Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
File has been deleted. Do something

Dec 7, 2017
Once again, late to this short game and great CG. Thanks Sneaky Bastard.
Going of what I did for "Amber's Secret Lover" incest mod fix, I made an incest patch for this game.
Just copy the "script.rpy" file into the "game" folder and enjoy.

Note: This is just a fan mod/change. Just a "what if" thing. No intent to change the original game.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mmm, this is a fantastic little short, the girl is drop dead gorgeous, a great little office slut. Amazing renders too. I question the 'female protagonist' tag though, when you really only have one scene I wouldn't say that she's any more the protagonist than the guy is.
Well, when it's kinetic, and you're not even controlling anyone, you could easily call the watcher the protagonist. I'm a 3rd party, watching the scene happen. I am the protagonist. lol

Kent81

Dec 16, 2020
Well, when it's kinetic, and you're not even controlling anyone, you could easily call the watcher the protagonist. I'm a 3rd party, watching the scene happen. I am the protagonist. lol
Short, kinetic, and not tagged....more wasted data/bandwidth.
It says on the description it's just a comic converted to renpy.

looking forward to the next chapter
the renders are really awesome
B2_0000.jpg

The 2nd part is out already for some time.

Feb 28, 2021 at 12:21 AM

Lana is back in all her gutsy, busty glory! As secretary to one of the biggest firms in the city, she's used to going above and beyond her job description, but when she gets an opportunity to take a business trip with the big boss, she takes a few liberties to reward herself for all the long hours she's been putting in. Of course, that's not the only long thing she's been putting in…
After fulfilling her 'secretarial' duties, multiple times, Lana's craving a slightly more fulfilling, exotic touch. She always gets what she wants, one way or another, and this fearless blonde loves taking bold risks to make her fantasies a reality.
Comic contains 141 renders with text and clean version without text.

Reactions: Amfunny
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes