4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Por que cambio de "abandoned" a "completed"? Ya lo terminaron? Lo acabo de ver gratis en affect3dstore. (No se si esta bien poner el link, diganme si no)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Por que cambio de "abandoned" a "completed"? Ya lo terminaron? Lo acabo de ver gratis en affect3dstore. (No se si esta bien poner el link, diganme si no)
I decided to close this project some time ago due to some technical stuff, I was not happy with her character, skin colour, the base of the figure was a genesis 3, wanted to upgrade it to genesis 8 for example, more features
The hate and the racist comments I got from all the haters was another factor.
After a talk with my patrons at that time decided it will be best to cancel it and offer refunds for everyone who wants to stop supporting me.
Meanwhile, I continued to make free renders with the new Lexy, most of them can be found here in the art forum or on my other social pages like Slushe, DeviantArt, etc, and just move on, new characters, new stories, new experience.
Yoga.jpg
Changed a few lines, nothing major just to fit as a short story and released it on A3D with my other comic, Busted.

As for the future, I don't have any plans to continue the Meeting with Lexy or her universe. Made new characters, I'll stick with comics and short stories or random renders and comissions.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I decided to close this project some time ago due to some technical stuff, I was not happy with her character, skin colour, the base of the figure was a genesis 3, wanted to upgrade it to genesis 8 for example, more features
The hate and the racist comments I got from all the haters was another factor.
After a talk with my patrons at that time decided it will be best to cancel it and offer refunds for everyone who wants to stop supporting me.
Meanwhile, I continued to make free renders with the new Lexy, most of them can be found here in the art forum or on my other social pages like Slushe, DeviantArt, etc, and just move on, new characters, new stories, new experience.
View attachment 861982
Changed a few lines, nothing major just to fit as a short story and released it on A3D with my other comic, Busted.

As for the future, I don't have any plans to continue the Meeting with Lexy or her universe. Made new characters, I'll stick with comics and short stories or random renders and comissions.
Yeah, you were swimming upstream with this one. A female protagonist is always going to lose some viewers, and you didn't even have lesbian content to attract the folks who would be drawn to that. Then add the racial content and the cheating and you were really going after a smaller audience. Too bad.

Now, I found Lexy to be so gorgeous that I was willing to overlook everything else, and just wanted to see her having sex. But that's just me.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, you were swimming upstream with this one. A female protagonist is always going to lose some viewers, and you didn't even have lesbian content to attract the folks who would be drawn to that. Then add the racial content and the cheating and you were really going after a smaller audience. Too bad.

Now, I found Lexy to be so gorgeous that I was willing to overlook everything else, and just wanted to see her having sex. But that's just me.

Good luck with your future endeavors.
Yeah, might not work for the f95 public and I expected to get some hate especially from "non ntr" players, didn't expect at that scale.. my Patreon was spammed with shit comments, discord too, even now after months sometimes I get new messages, recently I had to ban an idiot but back to the subject, it depends from one community to another.

2020-09-01_11_04_07-Window.png

I made a few polls for patrons, followers or discord and the results were quite the same, ntr, cheating, interracial leading over casual and the romance thing.
I will continue the ntr path since I find it more exciting than a loving wife, there's enough public for it and I'm glad for all the constructive feedback I get, for all the new followers, new patrons or anyone who likes my works on my social pages.

EkNZM3EXsAEewZ7.jpg Amber Promo.jpg

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah, might not work for the f95 public and I expected to get some hate especially from "non ntr" players, didn't expect at that scale.. my Patreon was spammed with shit comments, discord too, even now after months sometimes I get new messages, recently I had to ban an idiot but back to the subject, it depends from one community to another.

View attachment 863005

I made a few polls for patrons, followers or discord and the results were quite the same, ntr, cheating, interracial leading over casual and the romance thing.
I will continue the ntr path since I find it more exciting than a loving wife, there's enough public for it and I'm glad for all the constructive feedback I get, for all the new followers, new patrons or anyone who likes my works on my social pages.

View attachment 863034 View attachment 863033
Thank you.

You are really clearly talented in drawing scenes.
Forget idiots.. I do not understand, why even in adult world where everyone should be free to enjoy his own fantasies, there are a lot of "talibans" that are ready to criticize and offend.
Clearly they do not understand sex and this is sad.

I enjoy NTR cheating and interracial, I invite you to carry on and enjoy what you like the most.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017

View attachment 863005

View attachment 863034 View attachment 863033
Glad to hear you're not letting the idiots get to you, least not in terms of your overall work.
For every one vocal asshole there are several of us who actually love the kind of content you make - and damn do you make it well!

Speaking of which, holy shit, that left render :love:
Is that from a series or just a one-off?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Glad to hear you're not letting the idiots get to you, least not in terms of your overall work.
For every one vocal asshole there are several of us who actually love the kind of content you make - and damn do you make it well!

Speaking of which, holy shit, that left render :love:
Is that from a series or just a one-off?
1.jpg

Short image set of 11 renders with Jill and Lana and some oral skill from them, no sex.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
too soon to be completed,i guess many of here dont like ntr cheating or interracial.im really confused by the people around here,they like incest or harems and any other genre,but they hated ntr?its not even reality,its just a game for fk sake.they hate ntr and they attack the dev or the ntr lovers.im confused lmao.i will gladly support if you start another game CulayTL

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I almost forgot about this game. It hasn't been updated for a long time and i was shock seeing this as "complete"
thought it was abandoned but turns out it is really abandoned

NeonMordor

May 31, 2020
Does anyone have a list of similar games? So far apart from meeting with Lexy I know Elf's Quest Prequel Games and Galactic Limit, both by Hold. Any more of them out there?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone have a list of similar games? So far apart from meeting with Lexy I know Elf's Quest Prequel Games and Galactic Limit, both by Hold. Any more of them out there?

away from home.
How far will you go (the dev has 2 stand alone game)
thats all i can think of right now. just searh the tag you desire on the latest update page then look one by one and its up to you to decide.

D

Deleted member 2782432

Per request ,My unofficial Android port of Meeting with Lexy Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"A hot and exciting short story about a married woman that doesn't get the love she needs from her husband anymore. In the end, Darius will help Lexy to cuck her hubby and finally get her revenge on him."

so im not confused here.....Her revenge is because he does not have sex with her any more?
not because he raped her or hit her, but her revenge is because he did not fuck her enough?
English is not my first language so maybe the word revenge can be used in this as well?

edit::
would it not be more that she fulfilled her life long life dream of dominating her hubby into a cuck ? :p

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Since I've tried "Amber's Secret Lover" and "Busted" from this dev today, of course I had to play that, too. And again, really hot!

And also again:
I've made a quick music add-on for it,
here the download links (~41MB):
- -

Link to my Mods for the other games of this dev:
Amber's Secret Lover
Busted

Oct. 2, 2021:
I've made a Ren'Py port from Sneaky Bastard's new comic Breaking Boundaries, link to my post here.

Last edited:

Ratnak

Nov 30, 2018
Something i was searching for Ages, for some weird reason i have never found a Story that was going after the Second Dude was gone.
Awesome, great Cheating, wish there was more of that kind, thats how its done Correctly, thank you.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes