4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Hi Culay, I've only tried the translation in the PC version. Possibly for Mac there would be something to do, but I don't know. Sorry.
;)
------------------------------------------------

Hola Culay, la traducción solo la he probado en la versión para PC. Posiblemente para Mac habría que hacer algo, pero yo no lo se. Sorry.
;)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so that name sounds familiar ;) and i have the same feeling about her face :sneaky: GL though

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I liked it really good,why not happily married and enjoying some bbc on the side or sharing the wife with those two endowed men.Keep up the good work man!
there's a game like that i don't know probably you knew it. How far will you go and My employee's family.

Reactions: Meryhaa2

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The renders look great, and I dont mind NTR, but I hate kinetic novels. I love branching and options how to play.

This is just 1 scene ... if this will be a scene in the game - thats fine. As long as I can decide to have it or not. Alone in this scene are so many potential options.

I mean - its ok in her situation to meet with an old friend - even for some fun with pills to party. But not in her lingerie.

Choice 1: Go there, dont go there
Choice 2: wear the lingerie under, dont put special underwear on, go commando.
Choice 3: take the pill, dont take it
Choice 3a: have sex, just fool around (no cheating)
Choice 3b: dont have sex, just fool around (no cheating)

without cheating they have some sexy fun get high and she leaves.

with sex there could be the choice for the 2nd pill. When she takes it, she will forced into the phone stuff and the scene ends like this. When she doesnt take the 2nd pill she can leave when the 2nd guy leaves or continue. And can then choose to pick up the phone, and choose after that to go all in or cut the call short.

Alot of that could be made without any or not that many new renders (ok - the lingerie stuff is more taxing I admit, but that tells alot about her motive at the start - and she strips quite fast .. so not to much more renders).

So when this will become a game and not just 1 kinetic demo scene - and it is heading towards games like JOHN or TAC, I am all in :) But currently this is not 0.1 release, it is a nice looking demo/teaser.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The renders look great, and I dont mind NTR, but I hate kinetic novels. I love branching and options how to play.

This is just 1 scene ... if this will be a scene in the game - thats fine. As long as I can decide to have it or not. Alone in this scene are so many potential options.

I mean - its ok in her situation to meet with an old friend - even for some fun with pills to party. But not in her lingerie.

Choice 1: Go there, dont go there
Choice 2: wear the lingerie under, dont put special underwear on, go commando.
Choice 3: take the pill, dont take it
Choice 3a: have sex, just fool around (no cheating)
Choice 3b: dont have sex, just fool around (no cheating)

without cheating they have some sexy fun get high and she leaves.

with sex there could be the choice for the 2nd pill. When she takes it, she will forced into the phone stuff and the scene ends like this. When she doesnt take the 2nd pill she can leave when the 2nd guy leaves or continue. And can then choose to pick up the phone, and choose after that to go all in or cut the call short.

Alot of that could be made without any or not that many new renders (ok - the lingerie stuff is more taxing I admit, but that tells alot about her motive at the start - and she strips quite fast .. so not to much more renders).

So when this will become a game and not just 1 kinetic demo scene - and it is heading towards games like JOHN or TAC, I am all in :) But currently this is not 0.1 release, it is a nice looking demo/teaser.
This developer obviously doesn't want choices in his/her game, so perhaps you should look for another game. There are literally thousands of games out there that have a plethora of choices. Perhaps you should give Element-174 a try, if you really like a VN with meaningful choices.

Read the tags on games. If you see one that says Kinetic Novel, perhaps you shouldn't proceed further with that game. Or are you going to waste a lot of your own time trying to persuade developers to change games to fit your likes. In that matter, you DO have a choice.

Reactions: Alig8r

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This developer obviously doesn't want choices in his/her game, so perhaps you should look for another game. There are literally thousands of games out there that have a plethora of choices. Perhaps you should give Element-174 a try, if you really like a VN with meaningful choices.

Read the tags on games. If you see one that says Kinetic Novel, perhaps you shouldn't proceed further with that game. Or are you going to waste a lot of your own time trying to persuade developers to change games to fit your likes. In that matter, you DO have a choice.
Yeah I havent seen the tag tbh. Saw the game only mentioned in Angelica's Temptation and tried it. KN dont make sense for me, because then I can read a "real" novel or watch a movie. It is a shame because the renders look good. And after that description " she can be your lover, your sub girl or you can call her Mistress." - I thought there might be some choices planned.

And Element-174? ... cant really remember, in my list it has a 3/10 and in notes "nice, but to much tech/bio babble and absurd story" ... so I probably didnt liked it that much ^^

Its is strange, I do like fantasy and sci-fi novels and movies, but in these games I prefer a more grounded approach, without some magic or magical tech/drugs/mindaltering/... stuff - especially combined with corruption, because that makes the whole concept of corruption pointless.

But yeah - now I can kick it from my list - if it will stay a KN. to bad :(

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah I havent seen the tag tbh. Saw the game only mentioned in Angelica's Temptation and tried it. KN dont make sense for me, because then I can read a "real" novel or watch a movie. It is a shame because the renders look good. And after that description " she can be your lover, your sub girl or you can call her Mistress." - I thought there might be some choices planned.

And Element-174? ... cant really remember, in my list it has a 3/10 and in notes "nice, but to much tech/bio babble and absurd story" ... so I probably didnt liked it that much ^^

Its is strange, I do like fantasy and sci-fi novels and movies, but in these games I prefer a more grounded approach, without some magic or magical tech/drugs/mindaltering/... stuff - especially combined with corruption, because that makes the whole concept of corruption pointless.

But yeah - now I can kick it from my list - if it will stay a KN. to bad :(
Okay.

Personally, I think of kinetic novels as books with sexy illustrations (sometimes animated) - not something I usually can find in a book. But that's me, and I'm not going to try to change your mind.

As for Element-174, I downloaded a few releases, but gave up on it because the plot was so convoluted. The developer has provided a decision tree that looks like a mangrove swamp. Every single choice means a new path. Didn't have the time to pursue them. I only mentioned it because the game has the most choices that make a difference in any VN I have ever seen.

I have my own personal likes, dislikes and kinks as it regards to games. So I don't condemn anyone else for theirs. We're all different.

Thank you for your very reasoned response to my post, which could have been considered a bit condescending.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
This game's FMC is hot as hell and art looks good, but because apparently the story starts with her getting spit roasted by the obvious black dudes (like come on, as if hung white guys don't exist -.-)
Many women that are into interracial say that it's not all cock size. Black men (similar to Latino men) have a swagger about them that many white men do not.

And dominant black on submissive white sex is still somewhat taboo in the West.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Let's get it! Waiting for the next update. Hopefully our sexy protagonist dominates her whining husband and brings him to heel.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes