4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
ah so this dev only makes ntr and fem protags? no wonder he cant get more patrons despite these amazing renders.
Why is it all about the money? :LOL:
Most of my renders are all over for free, f95 art forums, slushe, twitter, deviantart, discord servers, only these two comics are under a paywall.. did you at least check my links or just to make an idea on what are you about to say?
If you don't like fem protag and ntr just move on..

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Amber's Secret Lover [FINAL] Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Liked it, really hot!

I've made a quick music add-on for it,
here the download links (~27MB):
-

Links to my Mods for the other games of this dev:
Busted
Meeting with Lexy

Oct. 2, 2021:
I've made a Ren'Py port from Sneaky Bastard's new comic Breaking Boundaries, link to my post here.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Havent played either Amber's Secret Lover or Busted as comics/super short kinetic novels arent my thing, but I can already say that if CulayTL is the dev/artist behind these games, they are already infinitely better than Meeting Lexy...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
ah so this dev only makes ntr and fem protags? no wonder he cant get more patrons despite these amazing renders.
Ah very insulting statement and a very stupid post, if the game isn't into your liking then don't say something discouraging , if you think you now what kind of genre & tags you can get more patrons then make your own game

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes