4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
The MC's gender doesn't matter. The MC's love interest cheating on them is what makes it NTR. So, this is just cheating.

It could even be 2 married women. If the MC's wife was cheating on her it would still be NTR.

MC cheating - cheating
MC's LI cheating - NTR
It does matter because MC is the one doing the cheating. I was specifying that since the MC is the female character and not the male character, there isn't any NTR. I know what NTR is, maybe correct the other people getting worked up over it. Instead of the guy saying um no your wrong.

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
What a great story and amazing rendering (y). I hope I can reach that level of rendering one day

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Finally a real Dev is here...I really like your every game with complete story which is best and also my Feb character like you know Milf and also housewives

• Red Heart
Reactions: stromrunner101

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you for your heartwarming reply please keep it up like this... you're the game changer

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Stupid question, is the incest patch part of the intended story or is it just fan made?

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
Why is it all about the money? :LOL:
Most of my renders are all over for free, f95 art forums, slushe, twitter, deviantart, discord servers, only these two comics are under a paywall.. did you at least check my links or just to make an idea on what are you about to say?
If you don't like fem protag and ntr just move on..
thank you for your service

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Amber's secret lover" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Amber's secret lover" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Awesome graphics!

Bugs:
Henry vs. Harry (chars.rpy vs. script.rpy)

line 526 wrong char
A "I like a woman who knows what she wants..." -> H "I like a woman who knows what she wants..."

Last edited:
Reactions: CulayTL
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes