4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Amazing arts, but the story is so... simple? Absolutely no corruption, she is just a whore who wants to fuck. That's all. Not great, not terrible.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Amazing arts, but the story is so... simple? Absolutely no corruption, she is just a whore who wants to fuck. That's all. Not great, not terrible.
Thank you well it's kinda true, depends how you define "whore".. immoral girl yeah, whore.. a bit too much.
But that's how most of the comics work, simple and on the subject.
The best thing on compared with games, in the next comic I can use her any way I want without thinking on her past, a thing you can't make it in games.

PS:
Quiet your mind Free your body.jpg

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you well it's kinda true, depends how you define "whore".. immoral girl yeah, whore.. a bit too much.
Don't get me wrong, of course i don't want to insult your great work in any way. It's just me, who loves when things go with corruption, when it's not just easy simple sex.

P.S. It's... beautiful... The feeling of real thing!

Reactions: CulayTL

Serreos

May 28, 2020
Japanese won in terms of drama, story writing and thrill though especially the mystery NTR games of Atelier Sakura
I just say what games i like . I don't say ''do not watch Japanese games'' . So , your quote was not correct . I guess we can say what we like and what we don't like . Freedom of speech .

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
since i like tags about cheating and NTR i suppose to download however the story.
But when see about someone comment above about corruption I agree, the story more interesting if the Female MC it's not easy for hs with other than husband. She must have guilty or reject first in the moment.

But like I said if there's two tags about it, I would DOWNLOAD no matter what.
Thanks to Develop and uploader, beside the visual in game its' very adorable. (sorry english is not my native laguage)

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Amber's Secret Lover [FINAL] Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Mega link is gone.

Ratnak

Nov 30, 2018
If all Games would look like that Damn, very good Pictures, but the Story was too fast and no Build up Really. It was still Nice thank you.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
New Character - Liza
"Finally you made it!"

I was playing around trying to make a new character, 18 yr old and I ended up on making a younger version of Amber.
Only artworks atm, she's not part of the comic.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019
My unofficial Android port of Amber's Secret Lover [FINAL] Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
link down

Reactions: pleaseletme

Rogermax

Apr 24, 2020
Li

Mega

not working link

Aakash40

May 2, 2018

Mega

Link is not working

Dec 7, 2017
Hi all, I know this has been completed but i just came across this short game. Nice CG. I was not overwhelmed with the incest patch. So I updated the patch in the OP with my changes.
It is now a proper incest patch.
Just copy the "script.rpy" file into the "game" folder. Start the game. Enjoy! Nothing else needed.
This changes the father-in-law to Amber's father and the son to the son-in-law.

Note: This is just a fan mod/change. Just a "what if" thing. No intent to change the original game.

Last edited:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I was not overwhelmed with the incest patch. So I updated the patch in the OP with my changes.
It is now a proper incest patch.
Yes, yours is betterr, but line 28-34 are still strange.

And old error:
line 526 wrong char
A "I like a woman who knows what she wants..." -> H "I like a woman who knows what she wants..."

LaadoHead

Oct 5, 2020

Mega

Is this patched??

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes