EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BB2finally.jpg

Overview:
The ultimate sequel to Busty Box is here! Help Sam's brother rescue his sister. Sam's bro starts in the apartment HQ, where you can level up his boxing power by unlocking all sorts of new moves and stats, choose fights, view his harem of defeated girls, and have hun with a very sexy blue-skinned genie boxing coach... because why not?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2018
Developer: Barbarian Babes - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Special thanks to lordbolton

BigPromoX.jpg endingpromo.jpg GIANTpromo1.jpg GIANTpromo2.jpg harempromo.jpg TorssaPromo.jpg Annotation 2020-05-28 103340.png BB2arcade.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I see potential in this game, but right now it's a little bit poor. Cool concept, sexy girls, and surprisingly good animations, and there is a decent amount of them. The writing is hilarious at times, wacky misogynistic humor, and hours of entertaining gameplay. Combat isn't too hard and there is a cool mechanic that unlocks special senses if you do certain things, but it's kinda bugged.

U get rewarded for playing well, not like those where you've to deliberately lose to enjoy the content you want to see. (y)

EDIT: Those boobs not only challenge your training, but also the basic principles of PHYSICS. :p

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
This was great silly fun! Anyone know if there are plans for further development, or for a followup?

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
Sorry guys, nothing special to comment, just that a pair of gigantic tits welcomed me when I logged in today and I couldn't resist, ~cya.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
anyone know how to cheat - to add things like skill points. I couldn't get cheat engine to work.

Reactions: ubblesnop

XeroDream

Aug 16, 2016
anyone know how to cheat - to add things like skill points. I couldn't get cheat engine to work.
If you have a mouse software that can make macros, make a click macro that clicks super fast. Then once you hit a combo hold that down and it will constantly attack until it downs them.. That is all I have found so far.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Oh... Barbarian Babes.
I remember those games (and the much more gorey comics). They had gameplay of sorts but usually the controls were all kinds of horrible.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes