Unity Completed Busty Ghost Hunters [MMO Surgeon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So is there any H in this game? Besides the fanservice button which I can't be arsed to complete the game three times just to unlock it.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
So is there any H in this game? Besides the fanservice button which I can't be arsed to complete the game three times just to unlock it.
I don't think there's that much to be excited about really. If you follow the Patreon link they guy is actually selling models rather than game content so I see this as more of a tech demo or showcase for one of them. That's why the game looks much more like an early proof of concept and yet has the "Complete" tag on it. I think its more a case of if you like the girl and could be bothered to put in some effort you can make your own H stuff.

Selling models and animations is an interesting premise actually and to mean it stand out from the crowd for whats on offer on Patreon. However, I can foresee it becoming a way for people to get some easy designs and we'll be flooded with more games with the same characters... that's if it catches on. It seems more of a novel idea than one a serious developer would take but I'll gladly keep an eye on where its going.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't think there's that much to be excited about really. If you follow the Patreon link they guy is actually selling models rather than game content so I see this as more of a tech demo or showcase for one of them. That's why the game looks much more like an early proof of concept and yet has the "Complete" tag on it. I think its more a case of if you like the girl and could be bothered to put in some effort you can make your own H stuff.

Selling models and animations is an interesting premise actually and to mean it stand out from the crowd for whats on offer on Patreon. However, I can foresee it becoming a way for people to get some easy designs and we'll be flooded with more games with the same characters... that's if it catches on. It seems more of a novel idea than one a serious developer would take but I'll gladly keep an eye on where its going.
Ah. Bummer.
Well then. Let's hope someone buys this model and does some great H with it.

Reactions: 4n0n

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Ah. Bummer.
Well then. Let's hope someone buys this model and does some great H with it.
I know... Effort... I am right?

Seriously though I do like to put the effort in but I'm inclined towards more original stuff. Looking over the Patreon post for this again I see the owner categorizes himself as doing "like 3D fan art" since he takes the models from other games and rebuilds them in NSFW fashion. I'll leave these models to another to work with but do let me know if somebody picks them up and has some fun with them that we can all enjoy...

Edit: Now the name makes sense, "MMO Surgeon"... I'm guessing he chose that because he cuts open the games (MMO's most likely) and takes out the inflamed sexy bits and transplants them into other things in need of kinky parts.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I know... Effort... I am right?

Seriously though I do like to put the effort in but I'm inclined towards more original stuff. Looking over the Patreon post for this again I see the owner categorizes himself as doing "like 3D fan art" since he takes the models from other games and rebuilds them in NSFW fashion. I'll leave these models to another to work with but do let me know if somebody picks them up and has some fun with them that we can all enjoy...

Edit: Now the name makes sense, "MMO Surgeon"... I'm guessing he chose that because he cuts open the games (MMO's most likely) and takes out the inflamed sexy bits and transplants them into other things in need of kinky parts.
One of the NPCs did mention that he was taken from another game and trapped in this world. So yeah, I guess he takes models from other games and lewds them up. They look good though. I really do hope someone makes a decent H-game with them.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
God, that last section is such a drag. Why not just have the ghost hunt me around? Why do I have to look for it? These rooms are so small and yet still I somehow can't find her.
Sigh. Definitely not doing this two more times just to unlock the fanservice button. Don't know what it does, but I doubt it's worth it.
Short, but not sweet.
Dialogue's hilarious though.
''I've never played Fatal Frame. I don't play video games.''
''You should. It's good for your boobs.'' XD

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 61289
Overview:
Hunt ghosts by hitting them while controlling your fear.​

Updated: 12/1-2018
Developer: ,
Version: 01.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

View attachment 61290 View attachment 61291 View attachment 61340
Female Protagonist, Shooter, Short Game, Big Ass, Big Tits, Horror HORROR.And he wont money ????

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Female Protagonist, Shooter, Short Game, Big Ass, Big Tits, Horror HORROR.And he wont money ????
Well yeah, he wants some money... but as we learned earlier he's selling the model and the animations rather than the game. At $3 a month that's a pretty good buy if that's your kind of thing.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
please someone post some screenshots of fuck scene or something for people who fucking suck at this shit game

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
This guy is notorious for awful controls that make what should be simplistic gameplay a real pain in the ass.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm actually going to give it a try, cause I also haven't played fatal frame. So the actual game part might keep me interested...although I have at least opened it and found the movement controls for left and right are turned up to 12 or so and stuck there. That will honestly be annoying, but here's to the attempt.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote