Unity Completed Busty Ghost Hunters [MMO Surgeon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Has this jumpscares? my heart is not stable enough for thing like that.
EDIT: Nvm just looked at the screenshots in OP :/

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Has this jumpscares? my heart is not stable enough for thing like that.
EDIT: Nvm just looked at the screenshots in OP :/
If you want to avoid content there's a full unlock file on page 4. I don't know how to apply it, but apparenty others have. You don't need to do the jumpscare portion with it.

Reactions: ponyguy

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
hm, for some reason all the girls were already unlocked for me, even the door with the password, but after completing the game with all of 3 I didn't get nothing, except the B&W sketch art for each as ending... not a single sex scene :X

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
i see no guide button on main menu so i'm asking but what are the controls?
also how to pick up stuff and not break the game?

kongokeenbo

Jun 21, 2017
So how do I actually see the fanservice? I've applied the reg edit and it's unlocked all the characters but I only get the option to begin a new game as one of them and after reading the story of how the game plays I'm not quite feeling that.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
can't even get in school, i'm stuck at starting yard, found entrance place in Tab button but seem like it just a graffity than a door @@

Goomber

Aug 12, 2017
i am so fucking annoyed of this shit. i am playing in window mode and game cant keep my mouse in its window so it almost always alttab the game whenever i try to take a photo of this flying bitch

Goomber

Aug 12, 2017
and its very smart to make an enemy that can fly through walls and make corridors narrow as possible so ghost can fuck you without any troubles

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<
Feb 21, 2018
This is the best game from this developer that i have played. mostly well designed. not completely mindless and was entertaining.
it is a shame that there was one locked door on the map that needed a key but i didn't find one.

Overall

This was a simple horror game with plenty of unanswered questions.not much else to say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I tried playing it. but I got annoyed with it, and I couldn't stop laughing at the way she runs around. Pretty ridiculous game. The graphics are decent, the game play for this game is just not my thing. I may download it again and see if I can stay calm enough to play it.

OnlyForTheFileBBY

Jun 26, 2017
So how do I actually see the fanservice? I've applied the reg edit and it's unlocked all the characters but I only get the option to begin a new game as one of them and after reading the story of how the game plays I'm not quite feeling that.
Just click the middle mouse button when facing a student npc

• Wow
Reactions: ninguemligah
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote