Unity Completed Busty Ghost Hunters [MMO Surgeon]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
second playthrough done...I just realize I have no Idea where this saves...I'm used to renpy games. Anyone can give me a clue I'll test it on the first unlock. 1 play away.

Yup, checked all the usual suspects...nothing that I can find. Hopefully something pops up after third playthrough.
It's Unity, so I'm gonna assume the saves are in the registry.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
...I'll finish this because I'm a completionist, but... Finally got the Reika fanservice unlocked and it's just a blowjob that your at the mercy of the default camera angle to get a good view on and never finishes, not that I could see. New model you unlock looks nice, hopefully she has a different animation.

Also, going to sleep now. If someone else acheives this in the next...12 hours. Thank you and I'm sorry you had to attempt this as well. Don't get me wrong. It's solid graphics, good models....but my goodness I would take "short game" off that OP if that's supposed to be an indicator when people will get some kind of reward for their gameplay.

P.S.: room 2 is the worst room for that ghost (seriously, screw that room) and left click followed by F is your best friend. Also, be in the main room of any given area and once a door is unlocked from boss ghost do not enter any other door otherwise it will re-lock.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Holy shit is the video funny. She walks like a horse, shes running around with saggy cow utters for tits and everyone around her doesn't notice. x'D Just for the comedic value I'm going to play the game.

ass

Apr 24, 2017
FUUUUUUUUUCK! Tried to play it three times - every time when I pick up an item, the game stops. Cant press anything. Cant do anything. Only Alt+F4.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Movement is painful, under responsive and slow. The fact you can't sprint (or in my case pick up items) in first person is unforgivable. Could not continue. No menus.
:D
Understatement! The guy does not know how to design good controls at all. A problem with all his games, but this won wins hands down when it comes to being the worst interface. Really bad controls. If I ever complete it I will upload the save, unless someone else uploads it first.

Reactions: bernthal

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm on the last girl, the fanservice animation is the same for the second, so finishing this is most likely only for the sake of completion...and it gets 1 more level of ridiculous, you have to shot a new ghost that moves like the boss ghost and 1 shots you if you miss. This wouldn't be so bad if dying didn't reset the room. See, she only spawns at the room at the top of the stairs and you know she'll appear because the room will be pitch black. I shot her 4 times then missed. I have gone up those stair, clicking back and forth for a half an hour. gotten 3 attempts at her for that last shot to unlock Misa fanservice.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's done, and Misa's fanservice is at least different. Heck if I can figure the location fo the save though, looked in the usual suspects, scanned whole C: for 'busty' and 'unity'. If anyone knows the location, let me know. Earlier someone said registry, couldn't find that either. Not too familiar with unity saves.

BIGGES202

Aug 25, 2017
It's done, and Misa's fanservice is at least different. Heck if I can figure the location fo the save though, looked in the usual suspects, scanned whole C: for 'busty' and 'unity'. If anyone knows the location, let me know. Earlier someone said registry, couldn't find that either. Not too familiar with unity saves.
Did you try to go to your %appdata% folder

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Did you try to go to your %appdata% folder
yup, nothing unity or busty related that I could find. Well...one thing unity but nothing in there.

users/"username"/appdata/ all three folders just in case I missed something.

Asleep

Sep 19, 2017
start, type regedit,path would be

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\MMOSurgeon\GameLab_A] second mouse key, export,

Reactions: ponyguy

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
start, type regedit,path would be

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\MMOSurgeon\GameLab_A] second mouse key, export,
Once I went into regedit that path didn't exist. I found [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Software\MMOSurgeon\GameLab_A] but there were tons of files there and none to dissern what was the save file.....I just realized I can probably just repack my entire game folder and upload it, I mean the change should be there hopefully. I'll do that after work today. Cross my fingers it works.

Didn't work...to large. lol, should have figured that.

Reactions: bernthal

Asleep

Sep 19, 2017
pres second mouse button on gamelab_A and select export, write any name for it, there is no saves in game folder :/

Reactions: Yevaud6

i.d.k.b

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah it seems like in past the files attached to unlock the content are ones that edit the registry.

Asleep

Sep 19, 2017
thank you for sharing, seems working, first and third girl animation is the same ? second at least somethind diferent

Reactions: ponyguy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote