JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I hope this is the fixed version. In 1.00 there were some serious errors that prevented you from progressing
The creator didn't provide us with a version number, so I had to put something there, I mentioned it in the Changelog. TLDR it's the latest version.

How to hide dialogue bar in scenes?
Right mouse click.

Mackbell

Sep 18, 2020
The creator didn't provide us with a version number, so I had to put something there, I mentioned it in the Changelog. TLDR it's the latest version.

Right mouse click.
May I please ask how to unlock the gallery or the flashback room?

Feb 2, 2019
Haruno Sakura and Hyuga Hinata from "Naruto".
Matsumoto Rangiku from "Bleach".
Ryomou Shimei (Lu Meng) from "Ikki Tousen".
Kurokami Medaka from "Medaka Box".
Useless Aqua from "Konosuba".
Yaoyorozu Momo from "MHA".
C-18 from "DBZ".

What a crossover! And what a harem! The developper know how to please greedy pervs like us. xD

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
This game is quite a gem after a bunch of loli trash

Sakura with big tiddies? Not bad but a missed opportunity for tsunade. I love it when she throw a strong beam and she got a very sexy back. It might still lacking contents or a bit too short of content but yeah its a fucking gem especially after a bunch of loli trash. I wish you could play as tsunade and I like how they add orihime and other hot characters from anime. Who's the chic with two guns and her company?

also the translation was the best so that we can understand this game, it might be poetic but i didn't mind as i understand the concept of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
In addition to redrawing the picture to remove mosaics in RPGM games, is there any other way to remove mosaics? For example, Unity has a plug-in that can remove mild mosaic.
TLDR: Using AI and editing the images further is the fastest way without compromising quality.

In Unity it's easier because the assets are uncensored, the devs just enable a plugin to censor some assets or part of them. This game has censored originals from the get-go, so you have to do more than just disable a plugin.
There's AI's with questionable results (tried that), and they won't look so nice when used on animations too.
Best way is to use AI and edit further the images, polishing them enough so they look good enough to justify the reason to decensor in the first place.

Reactions: 3349965521

Yring

Aug 6, 2017
sexy expressions, the scenes are pretty good and the DVDs are a great idea
also the art might look kinda "simple" but the girl's body on the scenes are actually quite detailed
kinda disappointed for the lack of Tsunade (only 1 DVD) and the low amount of scenes with Hinata though
*cope* maybe they're saving the best for the 2nd game *cope*

Reactions: lukee12345

Sy777

Sep 21, 2017
Full save A TRUE FULL SAVE!!!
you're all welcome
minor note not all equipments are owned just what was needed to beat the game
there is 2 files a main and a backup

Reactions: lolistomper69

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader