LoliKnight

Dec 23, 2019
Ah yes, "Kasumi" and "Konta".

View attachment 3317611
I would like to add that, at least for me, Konta sound like a boy name at best and a dog name at worst and poor Hinata doesn't deserve that, and for Sakura part at least he pick a good name because there are more than 10 girls counting anime and video games that being called that, Misty from Pokemon between them give that Kasumi is her Japanese name, and at least for me they are very similar in so much ways so points for the dev I guess: is a very lame anti-copyright move nevertheless.

• Haha
Reactions: BaguetteMez

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
so funny they had to change the name like that to avoid lawsuit but leave the design pretty much 1 to 1

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I hope this is the fixed version. In 1.00 there were some serious errors that prevented you from progressing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BustyNinjas-1.0Mod1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
Is there a way to switch the character showing on the side while walking around? Like can I switch between Kasumi and Konata for the side walking animation or is it just Kasumi?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a way to switch the character showing on the side while walking around? Like can I switch between Kasumi and Konata for the side walking animation or is it just Kasumi?
you can only play Kasumi and that guy. Kasumi is the main character. Konata can only be seen together on special occasions^^

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes