Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Even though there isn't a lot of content I am ok with that I like what I saw and the updates have been coming pretty quickly much faster than we thought they would. If he can keep doing things at this rate I think we will end up with more content in these smaller updates than maybe would have got in a longer period, and getting updates more often keeps it fresh in your mind you remember what's going on more so I think GJ Dev keep it. (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

Info: unfortunately, the used Ren'Py version is not compatible with some of my Mod functions. I had therefore to make a complete download with the game slightly compressed + integrated Mod with a compatible Ren'py version. Sorry about that.

Jan. 22, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.02.

Download game slightly compressed with
integrated Mod v0.02 (~305MB):
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1598048 View attachment 1598049 View attachment 1598050 View attachment 1598051 View attachment 1598052
No link for just the mod?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This was a pointless release coming so soon after the other one that had one good thing in it. What we got here is just manipulative dialogue set up for the next release to get the wife to play with the MC. And then we get new characters that will take away story time from the main focus of the game.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This was a pointless release coming so soon after the other one that had one good thing in it. What we got here is just manipulative dialogue set up for the next release to get the wife to play with the MC. And then we get new characters that will take away story time from the main focus of the game.
people want a chance to redeem the MC... this sets up that chance,

Nov 3, 2021
agreed. and yeah... I know that it's Riley. apparently, he's involved in something he doesn't want his father to know about and this is a scene from ''The Nanny''.
I keep going back to the game title and wonder how it all fits in. Is being the next "Baryshnikov" in his future? Or will he have to settle for being a "toy"?

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes