4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello~ Sorry for the delayed update, had alot going on, I don't have a job at the moment so hopefully I can resume steady updates but you never know, unexpected things happen. I'm aware of many glitches and typos, I'm working on that today.

Also yeah my Patreon got smacked lol It did hurt but the short run I had there did help pay for alot of new PC hardware. Oh and I can't use subscribestar due to where I live. I don't know what the next best option is for monetization support. For now it will be buymeacoffee, boosty and Itch.io. That being said, without Patreon, I will go even harder on the fucked up shit.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
it says on change log nothing was added from last update to the .45

in change log it says nothing was added
Update Log for game

so it probably did not add to much.

v0.045

v0.041
chapter5 - A new Day -
New code - Old saves won't work
Ah, but this is good news since it means theyre still working on it

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Did you add the Walkthrough mod perhaps? I think some people had a similar issue bacause of that earlier.

0.045 definitely has content after the Hina scene. Alice & Hailey content.
Yea i put in the mod but it still ends after hina slaps the shit outta you, or was it kick

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yea i put in the mod but it still ends after hina slaps the shit outta you, or was it kick
The first walkthrough linked on the OP isn't updated so far (unfortunately the modder has serious health issues), so with installing it you overwrite the game with the old script and cut out the new content. If you want a Mod use the second one from Koga, it's updated. There's also a link on the main page.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Vinyard
Ok, decided to try my own patch of the day 5 script. Let's hope i don't accidentally embarass myself too much in my noob ways at ren'py editing.

Think i managed to catch all the missing or "hidden" images both on this one. Relabeled a line of dialogue or two, but the lion's share of changes comes from Saint Blackmoor and pds72 versions.

I really owe you guys a solid for all i learned just from watching you two at work.

Edit: just update the script, both images and dialogue should be corrected on this one. hopefully
If i missed anything, just post a screenshot of the error, so we can correct things quickly. Thanks.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes