Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Why is this game still here when all the other good ones got b&?
Why is loli even a tag? All these games are getting killed. What is the point of the tag if you're just gonna ban games that it would describe?
For this one I've no idea. I thought the generally accepted rule was : "Loli is accepted, but if it's too graphic/realistic/messed up then we will ban it so the website doesn't attract real weirdos and eyes that could get us in trouble"

I'm not gonna say too much but I wouldn't have expected this game out of all to be allowed. But let's not attract too much attention on it will we

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For this one I've no idea. I thought the generally accepted rule was : "Loli is accepted, but if it's too graphic/realistic/messed up then we will ban it so the website doesn't attract real weirdos and eyes that could get us in trouble"

I'm not gonna say too much but I wouldn't have expected this game out of all to be allowed. But let's not attract too much attention on it will we
You also need to go read rule #7: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-01-27.5589/

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I think you might need to, too. Your post about a fictional 18-year-old limit is just flat-out wrong. "Prepubescent" does not mean "under 18". Rule 7 allows a wide range of under-18 teenagers (who qualify for the loli tag) without any problems. That's why certain games have added a little bit of physical development and been fine to continue on here. This game is fine, because Hailey's ass and chest show enough development to make her no longer prepubescent.

The only real issue with Rule 7 is that the mods are arbitrary and inconsistent about what they consider "prepubescent", so sometimes a game will be fine for months or years, and may have gotten explicit approval from a mod, only for another mod to get a stick up their ass and ban the game later on.

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
Hello~ Sorry for the delayed update, had alot going on, I don't have a job at the moment so hopefully I can resume steady updates but you never know, unexpected things happen. I'm aware of many glitches and typos, I'm working on that today.

Also yeah my Patreon got smacked lol It did hurt but the short run I had there did help pay for alot of new PC hardware. Oh and I can't use subscribestar due to where I live. I don't know what the next best option is for monetization support. For now it will be buymeacoffee, boosty and Itch.io. That being said, without Patreon, I will go even harder on the fucked up shit.
" I will go even harder on the fucked up shit. " Gonna hold you to that hahaah. on the side note have you heard of Pixiv fanbox? It might be a good option for supporters.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great game, looking forward to progress.
All the girls are great, decors fit well etc.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
" I will go even harder on the fucked up shit. " Gonna hold you to that hahaah. on the side note have you heard of Pixiv fanbox? It might be a good option for supporters.
pixv is cracking down on that too

Last edited:

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
You need to go read rule 7.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-01-27.5589/
Most games that get banned fall under rule 7.

Loli tag on here is 18 plus girls like Hailey with anywhere from A-cup breast all the way up, as long as they act younger than 18.
Prepubescent means before they hit puberty witch is generally around 12 or 13 ie. the age where girls begin to develop breasts, hips and asses. It can hit a bit earlier or later but 18 is, for 99% of women, well past puberty.

Jul 18, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (0.041)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

Notes:
  • This is not compatible with any previous version of the game nor my mod and neither are the saves.
  • I have not tested with with Koga3's 0.41 mod but will assume it will not be compatible either
  • You MUST Start a New Game (though you can play via holding down the ctrl key to get to where you need to be)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2096722
good day, Lord Ashram will you be updating this mod to 0.045?
I'll patiently await your mod. thanks kindly

Reactions: Punto
Jul 18, 2017
As of right now he's still sick and fighting cancer so we need to be patient and wishing him to recover completely, Koga updated his mod to 0.45 you can find it on his site.
Woah, I didn't realize this, I hope he recovers. thanks for letting me know, now I feel bad for asking him when he's sick :(
also thanks for letting me know where to find the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01 and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Woah, I didn't realize this, I hope he recovers. thanks for letting me know, now I feel bad for asking him when he's sick :(
also thanks for letting me know where to find the mod.
You're welcome, I found what happened to him in another thread, and don't worry about it you didn't know and asked politely that's why I told you, let's hope he will recover soon as we all miss him. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecularGoodness

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Already wanted to do a post here, but seems I've overseen it. Sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here the post with the Mod links, and hopefully Lord Ashram takes over again soon.

Edit Mar. 20, 2023:
Lord Ashram is back again! And already updated his Mod.
I remove therefore my links here.

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Only I'm missing a few images in the game and some characters are saying someone else's dialogues?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes