BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I don't mind an update without sexy stuff and a bit of story, what's making me worries is the fact that there's soon be 3 new girls.
That means longer times between seeing some content with the girl(s) you like more.
I was already worried about the animations because I think it takes a lot of planning and rendering time. Well I don't really know, never tried to do some animations. But I wonder. The game was already pretty good without them, I wouldn't mind if animations where added after the game completion, as a bonus.

As for people complaining about this particular update, don't be disappointed, there's lot of games with only hot scenes without something that we could call close to a story. Just go fap somewhere else and come back later. No?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Questionable update. Really felt like nothing happened at all, like other people already mentioned.

But I have to say that the renders' quality seems to have improved quite a bit. But maybe that's just me? The bath scene was really pretty.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
People were parroting "when update?" fewer than 10 days after the previous release on 22 May, 42 days ago. So maybe the developer decided to give them what they wanted - a quick release of an update to show what you get when you're impatient.
Yes, that's 8 posts in less than 50 with people asking about the next update in the month of June. One out of every six posts, on average.
Would hardly call asking when an update will be impatient, it is asking if anyone has info on a release date?

"Does anyone know when breaking bad season 2 is released?" "stop being impatient, that's it, i am releasing season 2 in 500 x 5-minute shorts episodes!"

"a quick release of an update to show what you get when you're impatient" - is this implying the dev purposely made a shit release, because people asked when an update was going to be?

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
So, you don't understand, but you're not going to let that stop you from complaining. I don't thing the Dev needs to worry about what he "deserves" from a guy who got a freebie he's not satisfied with.

If you've paid attention he said he had a larger one but chose to break it into two parts. That's his choice to make, not yours. Tell you what, start your own game and make some loooong fucking updates if you want to set a good example for him to follow. Maybe then, you'll understand better why he did things this way. Until then, be happy with getting to watch an accomplished Dev do his thing at his own pace... for free.
Lol, imagine thinking you need to be paying customer to have an opinion on something.
Sorry bud, but you aren't subscribing to Donjoe's posts so how about you just be grateful you get to read his comments FOR FREE. How can you have an opinion on his posts when you aren't paying for them?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Some updates are good.. some not so much. This one fits into the latter category.. With that being said and with the amount of pretty awesome updates in the past.. I'll give the DEV a pass on this one.. hopefully that doesn't make me 'the bad guy'

A filler update.. looking forward to being Wowed on the next one. :)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
It was not a shitty update it was a short update, made in a relativity short period of time compared to other projects, if these short updates bother you wait 6months to a year between plays and you will have as much new content and time between updates as many other VN's
well.. i havent played this for quite sometime becausethe update have been shitty for some time now... And everytime i see the comments, isee this hasnt changed. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You may be overthinking this... also, and
I can't read the New York Times article, cause I'm not signing up for it. But, I can already tell you I am not gonna go to work with food between my teeth, regardless what they say. But, brushing my teeth before eating just makes no logical sense.
Maybe brush after work, so it isn't directly after eating, then eat dinner a couple hours later, then wait till before bed to brush...or whatever...but brushing directly before eating is simply idiocy. It's like taking a bath, then immediately running outside to roll around in the mud.
Anywho...hat's my 2 cents. Y'all do you and get into whatever shenanigans y'all get into.

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
I mean... bathroom scene was hot ok but... come on man make updates equal. Riley got huge content before this update on the other hand haileys ''new content'' are almost laughably embarrassing. its also like disrespecting hailey lovers like me. hailey is my favourite character in this game. In the new update her ass is smelled from dog !! just all ! wtf man xd those scenes were total disrespect to your fans... i can't believe we waited more than 2 months for this garbage, shitty update. I didnt even want to mention the stupid logic in the new update. Like brushing your teeth before eating :ROFLMAO:. Really shame..

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes